Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Mandem like Jaykae's tune playing on Power though. :wow: We made it UK brehs. :wow:

Anyway:

- Dre needs to be killed ten times. :camby: First it was "I want a better life for my daughter", now this disloyal Frosted Flakes muthafukka is throwing Ghost under the bus - a dude that gave him a straight chance in life. Ungrateful b*stard. :beli:Soon Kanan will be the least of his worries. That lil snake should have stayed in his line, now he's making all these big grandiose promises cos he thinks he'll be Tony Montana or some shyt.

- Sliver's face when Ghost walked in on him in his apartment. :mjlol: Dude looked like somebody who got caught slipping by someone they were talking shyt to online. :mjlol:

- O-Dog got something up his sleeve. There's way more to this but everybody's pointed that out already.

- Tariq in way over his head. I wasn't feeling that dude trying to rape the chick, but 'riq finally realised he bit off more than he can chew trying to live that life.

- Tasha is a hoe is a hoe, what else is new....

- Tommy's dad coming through like, you need someone murked? Sure. No charge. :ehh:

- Sandavol finally got his. This was probably one of Angela's best scenes. :whoo: Her reflection in his blood was good camera work.

- Iono why everyone thinks the Jiminez chick is gonna be fukking whoever. I can't see her undermining her authority like that. It seems like she got more juice than her brother.

- Wait til next week's episode where shyt gets really real....:lupe:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I meant to find your post last night.

The fukk is the point of paying for these expensive ass apartments with 24 hour doormen and the convenience of the elevator letting you off right in your unit if the doormen just letting cats come up :dahell:

Doorman called Silver and told him someone was on the way up :gucci:

Both Tasha and Ghost had the :dwillhuh::jbhmm:when Silver walked off the elevator
I thought he said Ghost knew he was coming.

Daps
Mandem like Jaykae's tune playing on Power though. :wow: We made it UK brehs. :wow:

Anyway:

- Dre needs to be killed ten times. :camby: First it was "I want a better life for my daughter", now this disloyal Frosted Flakes muthafukka is throwing Ghost under the bus - a dude that gave him a straight chance in life. Ungrateful b*stard. :beli:Soon Kanan will be the least of his worries. That lil snake should have stayed in his line, now he's making all these big grandiose promises cos he thinks he'll be Tony Montana or some shyt.

- Sliver's face when Ghost walked in on him in his apartment. :mjlol: Dude looked like somebody who got caught slipping by someone they were talking shyt to online. :mjlol:

- O-Dog got something up his sleeve. There's way more to this but everybody's pointed that out already.

- Tariq in way over his head. I wasn't feeling that dude trying to rape the chick, but 'riq finally realised he bit off more than he can chew trying to live that life.

- Tasha is a hoe is a hoe, what else is new....

- Tommy's dad coming through like, you need someone murked? Sure. No charge. :ehh:

- Sandavol finally got his. This was probably one of Angela's best scenes. :whoo: Her reflection in his blood was good camera work.

- Iono why everyone thinks the Jiminez chick is gonna be fukking whoever. I can't see her undermining her authority like that. It seems like she got more juice than her brother.

- Wait til next week's episode where shyt gets really real....:lupe:
Dre is the same. He always wanted to be a dope dealer . He told that to Ghost when Ghost hired him at the club.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
tasha is a ho
look how she got a little dikk and shes already in "love" ready to toss away her kids, family and all

girl let me tel you

Even before she got the dikk she was like "what if I never met Ghost and I met you instead?" :russ:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The Jimenez are going to rat out Dre to get square with Ghost/Tommy
This is a good one :ohhh:
This is exactly what Tasha said about her first impression of Ghost in the very first episode. It brings the parallel that they've been implying with Dre's character since his introduction full-circle; that he's supposed to be a reflection of Ghost. Now he's planning to double-cross Ghost the way Ghost did Kannan as a youth.
I knew I heard that sentence before. Dre isn't pulling it off though.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Since we all hate Dre for "spoilers" reasons, I wonder how everyone would feel about Ghost if Kanan was the protagonist of Power. Imagine if the show took place during the period where Ghost and Tasha were scheming on putting Kanan in jail, we'd probably hate Ghost more than we hate Dre now.

Last edited: