Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yo, good episode. I knew the judge wouldn't grant the bail because I saw the trailer of the season and it showed Ghost fighting people in jail, something that hasn't been shown yet as of this first episode. It's not beyond precedent to not grant bail, dude is charged with killing an FBI agent. The case is not strong at all though, and it's fairly obvious he'll get out of this with an acquittal....

....or the charges will be dropped because what's his face that killed Knox didn't throw that murder weapon in the river (obviously that will mean something or else it would not have been shown).

Dre will die at some point this season, there's just no way otherwise. Tommy knows Dre is is lying, he's just giving him a chance to fess up first before he finds out another way. Dre would only stay alive if he tells Tommy and murks Kanan himself or something.

And oh yeah, Tariq is stupid as fukk.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Dre been dead for a season already, he just don't know it yet. When Kanaan first came up in his crib, that was when he should've went to Ghost & Tommy. And then ESPECIALLY after Sean died, he should've went to Ghost because a nikka that kills his own son is not a nikka to be around in any sort of capacity. Now no matter what he does, he's fukked because Tommy & Ghost won't trust him for lying after they find out and Kanaan will always have leverage to blackmail him into whatever he wants him to do. That's why you pick one side and stay loyal :hubie:Good luck escaping them bullets breh.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I obviously knew this but didn't realize it until Saxe told Angela that. That was some etherous shyt :ohlawd:
Angela got that killa punani.

she's what they call in the streets "dead man's p*ssy"...i.e a great number of the guys she has sex with end up dead.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Angela: Is this gun loaded?

Tasha: No, I would NEVER leave a loaded gun around children.

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

True Power fans will get that line.
lol didn't that shyt just happen last season? and it was a pretty big deal when he had the gun in school and all that, lol it wasn't exactly low key.
:dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Good ep.

Lala looked great.
Don't see how Angela can survive the season after this. If they pull some bs where Ghost forgives her and let's her off:scust:

One of Kanan or Dre definitely aint making it out of this season either. Tommy will kill one of them.

It's also building up to Tariq killing someone too, question is who? :lupe: