Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
she played in cop out with bruce willis and tracy morgan.. her name is ana de la i forgot her last name i think it's regula..

she is sexy as fukk on univision as well

vaya+par+de+polis+5.jpg

MV5BMzUzNTMwMjUzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg3NzgwNw@@._V1_.jpg
:meloohhh:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only person that thinks Kanaan could be Tyriks father? Maybe thats what Jukebox was trying to get him to say when she kept saying tell him who you really are and it could be the reason Tasha wanted Ghost to kill him so bad

Pretty sure that would have come up when they were trying to kill each other. Kanaan even said something about wanting to fukk Tasha in front of Ghost. Doesn't really have the same power if you already fukked and made a kid that he is raising.

That Tommy/Teresi reveal was the single most anti-climactic moment in the history of TV. Everybody but Tommy saw that shyt coming :mjlol:

Speaking of seeing shyt coming, these Feds are looking like Miami Metro out here. These nikkas are suspicious of everybody but the most suspicious muthafukka on the squad :dead:. And Mike think he can just take everybody out. I get that these people are stupid but eventually you will be the only mufukka left to look at :heh:.

I don't think Tasha is playing old boy. I think she is legit feeling him. Ghost has played her to the left (repeatedly). Shawn is dead. My man is successful and he has to have the gift of gab to be as successful as he is as a defense attorney and he's giving her attention. Not many lonely, hurt, birdbrained, stressed out women are gonna be able to pass that up. She has nothing to gain by fukking with dude and everything to lose. No telling how Ghost will act. All their secrets are at risk of being exposed. Remember he ain't on that Procter shyt, if he find out about their dirt they are all fukked.

Dre and/or Taariq ain't making it out of this season. Dre is literally trying to play every side. Tariq gives no fukks whatsoever and is a straight fiend.

I didn't take the Hernandez shyt as ol girl being a Tranny. I may not have been playing close enough attention and totally misread it but I assumed that the dude they killed in the apartment was the other Hernandez brother and ol girl was the sister (or another relative) , thus why they spared the baby and kept it.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
WTF is going on with the writing this season? :mindblown:

Silver: I don't want to represent your husband anymore, Tasha :shaq2:
Tasha: What?! But we need you...I need you.. :mjcry:

Who's writing this shyt? :mindblown: What is making Tasha so vulnerable now out of all times? :mindblown: Silver basically pulled off a miracle getting the charges dropped and now he wants to up and drop the case so that he can fukk his client's wife? :dahell:

Jesus Christ.. :snoop:
Tasha been about that life since Episode 1 bruh...where you been ? :heh:

Proctor doing what he has to do with crazy Tommy around. The tape is insurance in case them nikkas try to move on him. :yeshrug:

Nobody is talking about Raina though. Her character development this season has been excellent. She said stop treating me like a damn baby :gladbron:

She was given the responsibility of looking out for her drugged out brother. She will find out the codein soon. She will either fukk up and he dies, or she tells Tommy or something and save his life :yeshrug:
abrupt character development usually means one thing: Said character is going to die :francis:

SunGod

All Star
Daps
The "no snitching" rule that some of you hate so much just saved our black brother Dre from a dangerous white man.

:troll:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I don't know about the actress but its a tranny on the show bruh...

Tommy was right, its the Jimenez BROTHERS...That's what they been going by for 3 seasons...

Starz always gets their gay agenda shyt in, they got a gay sex scene in everyone of their shows, looks like they tossed a tranny in this one...

Anyways :francis: know he representing a killer that already don't like him yet his stupid ass goes and fukk the wife...I thought these suburban house c00ns was supposed to be smart...clearly he's not...

I'm also starting to get tired of Tariq awful acting and lil nikka syndrome...

Your pops a drug dealer, he killed nikkas...stop whining like a bytch about it and man up son...
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walls closing in on Mike too....Im tellin yall he aint gon make the end of this season

Dre and Mike will be dead by episode 10, book it
Dre will find a way to survive

I think Mike, Greg and maybe Angela won't make it

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ghosts new mistress about to be a black woman now what they gonna say:sas1:
She light skinned :troll:

-Tariq little dumb ass lied for Dre for no damn reason. :gucci:
Protect the dude that introduced you to the guy that kidnapped you and held you for ransom brehs

The weak part was Tommy needs to learn some Spanish. unbelievable he couldn't understand anything dude was saying about killing Julio, but dude should have at least pointed at the guys who helped him. Tommy will figure it out nonetheless.
Tommy has been nothing around black and hispanic people all his life and he doesn't know a lick of Spanish :dahell:

Speaking of seeing shyt coming, these Feds are looking like Miami Metro out here. These nikkas are suspicious of everybody but the most suspicious muthafukka on the squad :dead:.
Sandoval is presenting theories on each potential mole and was the one that looked at the surveillance which showed Ghost didn't have the gun and didn't say shyt about it and people are just now suspecting him.:mjlol:

At least Doakes knew Dexter was weird as fukk in season 1