Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was waiting for Tariq in that interview to be like my dad is ghost and hes a drug dealer and killed people

even tommy was :hhh: at that parenting when he came and both of them weren't home. Plus he walked out with the :picard: when he saw how bratty this little shyt tariq was.

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all killing me Ghost was fukking around since season 1 with Angela. She almost singlehandedly fukked his whole life and got his the needle by default almost fukked up Tasha's life. And Tasha fukked a damn lawyer once and she all these hoes. Y'all doing the most!!
Wasn't she fukking Shawn b4 he starting to smash Angela tho :patrice:

Remember she kicked it off by fingering herself in front of shawn in the car that night

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all killing me Ghost was fukking around since season 1 with Angela. She almost singlehandedly fukked his whole life and got his the needle by default almost fukked up Tasha's life. And Tasha fukked a damn lawyer once and she all these hoes. Y'all doing the most!!
in the very 1 episode Tasha was damn near strip teasing for Shawn..

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully Tate is a legit dude and he doesn't turn out to be running a drug operation, a gang or some other shady shyt.

A character that came up from the same place as Ghost but did it completely legit.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
This show is insane.

Tariq gotta go. Enough is enough
Tasha is a trash wife. No excuses anymore...
I thought they were gonna swerve us on Tommys dad. It was too obvious...
It's fukked up how the writers just sent the daughter on a Judy Winslow suicide mission. "There's a school in Canada, let's just go...". She's outta here...
No homo I was smiling when Larenz Tate showed up

fukkery is on 10

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't care too much about the affair between Tasha and the lawyer, but it will create more division between Ghost and Tasha in terms of legal representation/different opinions before Ghost finds out that the lawyer slept with Tasha. He'll get dealt with.

I'm really hoping the daughter stays on track. I'm on the fence on whether she's gonna turn against her parents too.

Still maintain that Dre is getting killed, but it won't be by Kanan. Kanan will probably snitch out Dre to Tommy and Ghost and they end up killing Dre.

It's about time the feds are figuring out Mike is the mole. Felt like they should have been known that.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Speaking of seeing shyt coming, these Feds are looking like Miami Metro out here. These nikkas are suspicious of everybody but the most suspicious muthafukka on the squad :dead:. And Mike think he can just take everybody out. I get that these people are stupid but eventually you will be the only mufukka left to look at :heh:.

:dead: Iknow right

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think this is the absolute prime for crime dramas, I can't wait to see how Ray Donovan pops shyt off this new season tonight, the last 2 seasons of this show has been fukkin excellent. Animal Kingdom is also a great written and acted show, I'm loving all this shyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Will there be any consequences for that Homeland Security Agent's death? Or is Tommy and Proctor gucci?
:jbhmm:

THATS GONNA POTENTIALLY BE
WHAT BRINGS THE EMPIRE DOWN.

I WOULDNT TAKE THAT THREAT TOO SERIOUSLY.

IT WAS JUST SILLY WRITING...

GHOST STILL HAS THE SAME LEVERAGE
HE HAD ON TERESI
WHEN HE MADE HIM BACK DOWN.

HIS WIFE...

:mjlol: TERESI DUMB ASS EVEN GAVE GHOST HER ADDRESS.

TOMMY WILL GET THE PHONE
AND TALK TO HIS POPS.

:mjlol:WHERE THAT bytch ASS nikka
@NoChill Jones AT?

:devil:
:evil: