Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Pretty sure that would have come up when they were trying to kill each other. Kanaan even said something about wanting to fukk Tasha in front of Ghost. Doesn't really have the same power if you already fukked and made a kid that he is raising.

That Tommy/Teresi reveal was the single most anti-climactic moment in the history of TV. Everybody but Tommy saw that shyt coming :mjlol:

Speaking of seeing shyt coming, these Feds are looking like Miami Metro out here. These nikkas are suspicious of everybody but the most suspicious muthafukka on the squad :dead:. And Mike think he can just take everybody out. I get that these people are stupid but eventually you will be the only mufukka left to look at :heh:.

I don't think Tasha is playing old boy. I think she is legit feeling him. Ghost has played her to the left (repeatedly). Shawn is dead. My man is successful and he has to have the gift of gab to be as successful as he is as a defense attorney and he's giving her attention. Not many lonely, hurt, birdbrained, stressed out women are gonna be able to pass that up. She has nothing to gain by fukking with dude and everything to lose. No telling how Ghost will act. All their secrets are at risk of being exposed. Remember he ain't on that Procter shyt, if he find out about their dirt they are all fukked.

Dre and/or Taariq ain't making it out of this season. Dre is literally trying to play every side. Tariq gives no fukks whatsoever and is a straight fiend.

I didn't take the Hernandez shyt as ol girl being a Tranny. I may not have been playing close enough attention and totally misread it but I assumed that the dude they killed in the apartment was the other Hernandez brother and ol girl was the sister (or another relative) , thus why they spared the baby and kept it.
:dead: @ Miami Metro. Ahn-hell

A Homeland Security agent just vanishes, and nob9dy even investigates. Cool Asian Breh suspects he's been killed, shouldn't he notify someone :what:

How is Angie not in jail her damn self :mindblown:

Tariq needs to get shot. BTW, Jukebox was still a cop, right. They just take out LEOs amd nobody even looks into it.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Y'all killing me Ghost was fukking around since season 1 with Angela. She almost singlehandedly fukked his whole life and got his the needle by default almost fukked up Tasha's life. And Tasha fukked a damn lawyer once and she all these hoes. Y'all doing the most!!

in the first episode she was fingering herself in front of the driver because ghost was too busy doing his job.

she spent a few seasons sabotaging ghost's plans because she wanted him to be a pure drug dealer. but now that fiddy showed her the harsh realities of that life, she wants to be with a legit dude.

she's a straight thot breh.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
in the first episode she was fingering herself in front of the driver because ghost was too busy doing his job.

she spent a few seasons sabotaging ghost's plans because she wanted him to be a pure drug dealer. but now that fiddy showed her the harsh realities of that life, she wants to be with a legit dude.

she's a straight thot breh.

Meh they definitely both were fukking Ghost wasn't simply just off doing his own thing. He was interested and fukking with Angela from rip. I never said Tasha aint have her dirt now. But both of them cheated on each other.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ghost nntasha r horrible parents,

Child just kidnapped daughter messed up, son out or control and wll Tasha cares about is sick and all ghost cares about is looking squeakly clean

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Ghost nntasha r horrible parents,

Child just kidnapped daughter messed up, son out or control and wll Tasha cares about is sick and all ghost cares about is looking squeakly clean

even tommy was :hhh: at that parenting when he came and both of them weren't home. Plus he walked out with the :picard: when he saw how bratty this little shyt tariq was.