Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
full
setting someone up to go to prison for ten years that you called your friend ...

and you asking if it was wrong :dahell:

his reason has been said numerous times. :mindblown:

In fact the pilot ep of the series he told Tommy they would still be on the corner if Kanan wasn't in jail

Ghost simply wanted to be the boss and that meant killing Breeze and he couldn't do that if Kanan was free

It's also why I've always said Dre is the next Ghost because all of his moves are exactly what Ghost would do and has done

If Dre was wrong for setting Julio up then so was Ghost for setting Kanan up. He just wanted that nikka spot and Julio wasn't even his friend.
True that, everything you said makes sense but it's just that because Ghost is the protagonist it makes one more inclined to believe he is the good guy. Plus I'm wondering if Kanan did anything to deserve that set up I mean we seen how viscous dude can be so I'm wondering if he had Ghost and Tommy looking like suckers and was doing things to put them down or humiliate them. Like maybe he had them working hard and was treating them like shyt but who knows. Only time will tell :sas2:

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
True that, everything you said makes sense but it's just that because Ghost is the protagonist it makes one more inclined to believe he is the good guy. Plus I'm wondering if Kanan did anything to deserve that set up I mean we seen how viscous dude can be so I'm wondering if he had Ghost and Tommy looking like suckers and was doing things to put them down or humiliate them. Like maybe he had them working hard and was treating them like shyt but who knows. Only time will tell :sas2:
one thing shows like this have in common is to show you there are no "good guys". Everyone is capable of being good and also doing bad shyt. The audience choses who to like individually.

And Kanan wasn't shytting on Ghost. He told Tariq himself Ghost wasn't just a d boy. He was one of the coldest nikkas from their hood so I doubt it was that.