Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Episode was pretty bad. I wish the Ghost trail just woulda continued. It was making more entertaining TV
Yeah even though we watch to see him on the outside making power moves, the prison/courtroom arc had enough legs to go all season with allegiances twisting and turning. But alas I suppose they have to save that for the last season but 5 episodes still seems abrupt though..

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Dre is just playing the game...he just has his hands in to many pots. When Tommy finds out Dre knew Tariq was hanging out with Kanna the whole time now...he will probably try to kill him....
Nah they aren't going to kill dre this season

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Dre's most definitely getting clapped by Ghost before the end of the season. Either from Tariq telling Ghost that Dre knew he was hanging around Kanan, or he's gonna see Julio's neck tattoo ripped off and after pressing out somebody from that gang, find out Dre set-up the hit.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i don't usually comment on the show, i just enjoy it and keep it moving but
the newest episode straddled the stupid/bad but highly enjoyable line something lovely that i had to comment on it.

i've mentioned it before but it has really has filled the Gossip Girl lane for me.
and Ghost/Tasha do live in the Milan building that the Van Der Woodsens also lived in on Gossip Girl.

:ehh:

50 seeing the success of the show and is starting the Kanan redemption story to make sure his character is going nowhere ahaha

oh and they should have cast Chris Noth as the Chicago guy.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
How old is tasha, someone on here.

In fact I'll tag her, @m0rninggl0ry I believe it was said that Ghost may have gotten with Tasha when she was younger. Maybe on some R kelly stuff and she did this to try and argue Ghost isn't a saint but I feel Tasha is the one who is worse. I mean she cheated with the driver, she bout to cheat with this lawyer and she not loyal to Ghost and only want him to stay in the streets for her benefit.

Son on his John Gotti shyt, he gonna find you :mjgrin:

Facts, Kesiha isn't about that life as jealous as she was of Tasha. I bet she regrets all that now lol.

Yes I said it!

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think it was out of character... every episode since he's been linked to Tariq showed he was growing some type of way towards him because he was originally kill him until he found out Tariq didn't like Ghost.. Tariq was the underling Kanan started to like although he couldn't tell him who he really was.. I know Tariq findin out he Kanan and that he killed Shawn gotta fukk him up tho cuz he was close to Shawn

In regards to Jukebox, her and Kanan seemed like they were just using each other until the other wasn't needed... you could sense from the earlier episodes of their interactions that 1 or the other was gonna off the other cuz Kanan don't take orders and he been takin orders from her for a min now plus she was hell bent on killin Tariq.. that was the last straw

It was obvious he had a fondness for him and had his own plans on how he wanted to handle Ghost/Tariq, but the way his character has been portrayed, it was more likely that he would let a kid like Tariq die as opposed to the outcome that actually happened.

If the episode was written based on what we've seen the past few seasons, both Ghost and Tariq die. Kanan and his cousin split the money and go their separate ways until they need some money again.

Obviously you can't have a show without Ghost, so you need another outcome.

All I'm saying is it could have been handled way better.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Why is Starz playing hard ball with this show? :mindblown:

Starz should agree to every demand of Power. :what:

We didn't get to see what really led Tommy to Cleveland. Because Starz made them put two episodes into one.
Starz are weird. This is their highest rated show but they seem to give more push to shyt like Ash Vs Evil Dead, Outlanders and American Gods :mjpls: