Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stand corrected.. I thought season 1 had 13... I jumped the gun because on my On Demand listings it has the most content available

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there an episode in the previous seasons where they showed Holly telling Tommy about getting molested by her uncle as a kid? I don't recall seeing that, was that an off-screen interaction that fueled that murder scene?
Why you putting too much thought into it? Just enjoy the show :troll:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone will say that I'm putting the show under a microscope for asking that question too.

:snoop:
You probably wondering how he found out that he was a realtor, what house he was having an open house for, when he was doing it and how to get around in a city we don't know if he's ever been to when all he had was a burner phone too:scust:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You probably wondering how he found out that he was a realtor, what house he was having an open house for, when he was doing it and how to get around in a city we don't know if he's ever been to when all he had was a burner phone too:scust:
lmao, that is true. I can't get around my own city I been in for a decade with out the gps on my phone :russ:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

:mjlol:

That killing was so random!

On a whim, Tommy just tracks down a guy in a city as large as Cleveland!

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Not gonna happen breh.

That was my thought in the moment before I saw the preview because I watched the very first episode on Friday and that was the same money counter back then who Kanan shot. Tommy seems to be cool with it in the previews.

I do think we're about to see a Ghost/Tommy vs Toros Locos deal once they find out what happened to Julio.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They need to do something with this. Matter of fact they should end the show with him as the villain.

Ghost was in the cage...I won't place it all on Tasha since Tariq started hanging around Kanan last season while Ghost was free but the ante was upped and Tariq started actually being a little criminal on Tasha's watch.

And for one of your other posts nah Tommy didn't lie to Chicago. Petar did tell him the Milan kill was good. Tommy isn't Ghost when it comes to deceit.
True that but it was Ghost's decision to cheat on the mom and be in the street that set all of that up. Had he been there and made better decisions then maybe things would have been different for his son.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Im glad the article explaining this episode was posted because some of the comments in here :francis:

The article explains the reasons and logic behind each scene or decision and people are still like,
"I dont understand why.."
"But why didnt.."
"Well why did..."
"Can someone please explain the part where"
"shyt dont make sense breh."

I know Im in the minority but I thought it was a well directed, well written episode.
I don't see shyt explaining how Tasha blew through 2 mil in a month :francis:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ghost was born in 1974.Season 1 angela pulled his drivers license up it said he was born april '74 he's 43 on the show.
How old is tasha, someone on here.

In fact I'll tag her, @m0rninggl0ry I believe it was said that Ghost may have gotten with Tasha when she was younger. Maybe on some R kelly stuff and she did this to try and argue Ghost isn't a saint but I feel Tasha is the one who is worse. I mean she cheated with the driver, she bout to cheat with this lawyer and she not loyal to Ghost and only want him to stay in the streets for her benefit.

Son on his John Gotti shyt, he gonna find you :mjgrin:

Keisha gon end up dead. She acting way to scary and Tash ain't bought to go to jail cause she snitched
Facts, Kesiha isn't about that life as jealous as she was of Tasha. I bet she regrets all that now lol.