Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Damn Tasha stupid as fukk and annoying.

"No shyt!! I KNEW he was lying....but but but you're smarter than him, I know you're not gonna let him beat you :gurl:".

I wish she'd get killed off but obviously that's not happening
That's how she was when this show first started and was the reason I wasn't fukkin with it like that :scust:

Last night dumbass annoying ass Tasha returned :beli:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Damn Julio got merked the worst way. When he bodies those two dudes I though he was gonna make it. :gladbron: But he got killed the worst way. :mjcry: Tommy going to Cleveland after the Chicago fiasco was random. But its whatever. Ghost and Kanan teaming up was funny. The way Ghost slumped the fat nikka was funny as fukk.:russ: I feel they killed Jukebox too soon. :stopitslime:She would have been an interesting angle of her and Kanan split.Tariq won't trust no one now. His heart got cold. He about to be a killa next season. Stern back is annoying. And when is Larenz Tate coming to the show? Rumors are he is playing as Tasha's gangsta older brother.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Julio got merked the worst way. When he bodies those two dudes I though he was gonna make it. :gladbron: But he got killed the worst way. :mjcry: Tommy going to Cleveland after the Chicago fiasco was random. But its whatever. Ghost and Kanan teaming up was funny. The way Ghost slumped the fat nikka was funny as fukk.:russ: I feel they killed Jukebox too soon. :stopitslime:She would have been an interesting angle of her and Kanan split.Tariq won't trust no one now. His heart got cold. He about to be a killa next season. Stern back is annoying. And when is Larenz Tate coming to the show? Rumors are he is playing as Tasha's gangsta older brother.

The reason they killed her off early is because, the actress got her own show. She couldn't commit to Power

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I thought Tariq and Raina were suppose to be fraternal twins as in same age. So idk about him being Kanan's. Also I thought the whole Tariq and Kanan thing made sense. Apart of why Kanan was so mad was because he felt Ghost stole his son from him. Shawn was loyal to Ghost and saw him as a father figure. That burned Kanan to the core, I'm assuming all the shyt Kanan was doing with Tariq was to basically have the son he never had. He even help set up Tariq losing his virginity. He in his mind had moments with Tariq he never had with his own son. Even getting Tariq into stealing and hitting licks that's what Kanan would have wanted to do with shawn had he not gone to jail.
Word. That one episode in the middle of the lick, 50 looked at Tariq and had a twinkle in his eye Like: "damn, I luv dis lil nukka" I was like oh damn he growing attached to Tariq. Could not see him letting him get bodied.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotdamn, Ghost is the biggest killer on the show. :skip:

Murders committed by Ghost
  • Breeze: Shot in the back of the head in his apartment while watching TV.
  • Miguel Alvarez: Shot in the head.
  • Rolla: Shot three times in the chest.
  • Wendrif "Drifty" Menkins: Shot in the back of the head.
  • Three of Vladimir's henchmen: Shot to death.
  • Vladimir Jankovic: Shot in the head through a window.
  • Unnamed Korean Gangster: Shot in the head to prevent him from killing Tommy.
  • Dylan Shin: Shot in the head to prevent him from killing Tommy.
  • Raul: Shot in the head through a car window.
  • Felipe Lobos: Shot to death in the woods.
  • Milan: Shot in the head.
  • Marshal Clyde Williams: Skull smashed to death with a free weight.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Julio didn't deserve to go out like that.

Trash ass gang couldn't even kill him one on one. nikka would've took out all three if homeboy didn't nick a major artery from behind. No wonder Julio left them trash ass nikkas :childplease: In hindsight Julio should've just ran after killing the first one and knocking the second one down.
LOL! Word son got too cocky, got caught slipping

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Julio died crazy :mjcry: His dumb ass coulda lived though. He didn't have a gun? They usually frisk u before you sit down at a meeting and take your piece. Either way, he coulda ran up outta there before he got his tendon sliced smh. Dude was loyal too. fukk Dre :pacspit:

Man tommy gonna be pissed bout the bread but I'm sure he gonna understand cause Tariq his nephew.

50 can't act for shyt lmao. The ending was kinda ass

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
His accent is way over the top, if he was really a white guy from a black neighborhood in Queens he would not sound like that. He sounds like he's from Boston or some shyt.

His character bothers me too sometimes, he's on his serial killer shyt now.

He's originally from Chicago so when he's trying to imitate a NY accent, it comes out as a bootleg boston accent cuz of it when you mix the two. I should know :lolbron:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny seeing Jukebox smiling and feminine. :wow:

She played that Jukebox dyke role well.

Anina-Noni-Rose-Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-Anna-Paquin-Cannes-Roots-Photocall-Fashion-Sachin-Babi-Noir-Blumarine-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-3.jpg