Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
It's funny seeing Jukebox smiling and feminine. :wow:

She played that Jukebox dyke role well.

Anina-Noni-Rose-Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-Anna-Paquin-Cannes-Roots-Photocall-Fashion-Sachin-Babi-Noir-Blumarine-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-3.jpg
:ohlawd:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Julio died crazy :mjcry: His dumb ass coulda lived though. He didn't have a gun? They usually frisk u before you sit down at a meeting and take your piece. Either way, he coulda ran up outta there before he got his tendon sliced smh. Dude was loyal too. fukk Dre :pacspit:

Man tommy gonna be pissed bout the bread but I'm sure he gonna understand cause Tariq his nephew.

50 can't act for shyt lmao. The ending was kinda ass

how is speculation a spoiler? bytch

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I think the stash house robbery will push Tommy away from Ghost, or it could. Ghost's secretive ass will try to keep it from Tommy until he can put the money back but it'll backfire. The two will clash and...

I think Tariq being corrupted by Kanan will have him doing wild shyt for the next 4 eipsodes. I think he'll catch Tommy and Ghost going at it and his instinct to protect his father will have him shoot a gun. It'll either kill Tommy or leave Ghost debilitated for the season ending cliffhanger
I don't think so fam, I think after seeing that shooting Tariq is going to humble himself and finally cool out. I mean he was crying so much that I don't think he will go for it, either that or he will be Kanan's under study if I am wrong. I think you're right about Tommy and Ghost though cause Tommy seems like he will at least consider that option that Chicago had brought forth and something might happen where he is of course brought back to working for Ghost.

Tasha's thot ass will fukk the lawyer next episode and that is why she was so against getting back with Ghoat.

I also see Kanan and Ghost working together for some reason but maybe not. They made a kick ass team robbing Tommy's spot though lol.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Can someone refresh me on this? Tommy did lie to Chicago right? :jbhmm:

Julio died crazy :mjcry: His dumb ass coulda lived though. He didn't have a gun? They usually frisk u before you sit down at a meeting and take your piece. Either way, he coulda ran up outta there before he got his tendon sliced smh. Dude was loyal too. fukk Dre :pacspit:

Man tommy gonna be pissed bout the bread but I'm sure he gonna understand cause Tariq his nephew.

50 can't act for shyt lmao. The ending was kinda ass
nikkas sliced his 718 tat off his neck :mjcry: That's what son get for celebrating like he scored a touch down mid fight. He should have kept swinging the metal pipe and then dipped off. Then after that go and murk Dre and dump his body in the Hudson like some cool mafia movie.

Dre a real bytch and Tommy don't trust that bytch nikka at all and they will put two and two together if he and Ghost discuss Tariq. I bet Dre dies within the next two episodes though.

As for Fifty, dude is so funny cause we imagining him as a rapper but his character is scary as fukk and I think he does a good job with that. I was dying laughing though :russ: Can't wait to see his comedy show dropping on BET.

Also something about his voice makes it funny too, dude was like" get in this car motherfukker, you're gonna do exactly what I want you to do or we gone kill that little nikka" and made that shyt sound so funny.

It's funny seeing Jukebox smiling and feminine. :wow:

She played that Jukebox dyke role well.

Anina-Noni-Rose-Jonathan-Rhys-Meyers-Anna-Paquin-Cannes-Roots-Photocall-Fashion-Sachin-Babi-Noir-Blumarine-Tom-Lorenzo-Site-3.jpg
What? She's not a real dyke and she is sexy :ohhh:Damn yo, let me find out.

I jut googled her and found out she won a Tony and she won an award for some Disney movie, the princess and the frog which was a big deal cause she did that role for the first black Disney princess. She is a real actor and got real talent judging by her credits :whoo:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
No one is speaking on Tommy killing Halley's rapist or Keisha's frustration with everything including Tommy going missing on her :mjcry:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I don't think so fam, I think after seeing that shooting Tariq is going to humble himself and finally cool out. I mean he was crying so much that I don't think he will go for it, either that or he will be Kanan's under study if I am wrong. I think you're right about Tommy and Ghost though cause Tommy seems like he will at least consider that option that Chicago had brought forth and something might happen where he is of course brought back to working for Ghost.

Tasha's thot ass will fukk the lawyer next episode and that is why she was so against getting back with Ghoat.

I also see Kanan and Ghost working together for some reason but maybe not. They made a kick ass team robbing Tommy's spot though lol.
The preview said "Kanan has gotten in Tariq's mind" though...he's not done acting tough.

I agree with your prediction. That will push Ghost back to Angie.

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Im glad the article explaining this episode was posted because some of the comments in here :francis:

The article explains the reasons and logic behind each scene or decision and people are still like,
"I dont understand why.."
"But why didnt.."
"Well why did..."
"Can someone please explain the part where"
"shyt dont make sense breh."

I know Im in the minority but I thought it was a well directed, well written episode.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Im glad the article explaining this episode was posted because some of the comments in here :francis:

The article explains the reasons and logic behind each scene or decision and people are still like,
"I dont understand why.."
"But why didnt.."
"Well why did..."
"Can someone please explain the part where"
"shyt dont make sense breh."

I know Im in the minority but I thought it was a well directed, well written episode.
Which article? :jbhmm:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so what ar the ages of everyone if you have to guess

ghost - 42
tasha - 35
tommy - 41
angela - 42
kaanan - 46
dre - 27
something like that?
At the start of the series Tasha celebrated her 30th birthday. I think they showed an ID of Ghost and it had him at 38-40. If so, Ghost met Tasha on some :sitdown:
I say the series only needs one more season. The overthrow of the Serbs, and the conclusion to the Kannan situation and then wrap the series up. I say season 5 will be the last.
I said it just needs one more season too but they just leave so much shyt unfinished with the writing. I think there will be 6.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At the start of the series Tasha celebrated her 30th birthday. I think they showed an ID of Ghost and it had him at 38-40. If so, Ghost met Tasha on some :sitdown:

I said it just needs one more season too but they just leave so much shyt unfinished with the writing. I think there will be 6.

30? tyreke was 14 the start of the series, so that means ghost was chaing 15 year old girls as a 23 year old? :scust:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn Julio got merked the worst way. When he bodies those two dudes I though he was gonna make it. :gladbron: But he got killed the worst way. :mjcry: Tommy going to Cleveland after the Chicago fiasco was random. But its whatever. Ghost and Kanan teaming up was funny. The way Ghost slumped the fat nikka was funny as fukk.:russ: I feel they killed Jukebox too soon. :stopitslime:She would have been an interesting angle of her and Kanan split.Tariq won't trust no one now. His heart got cold. He about to be a killa next season. Stern back is annoying. And when is Larenz Tate coming to the show? Rumors are he is playing as Tasha's gangsta older brother.
They need to do something with this. Matter of fact they should end the show with him as the villain.
Damn, Ghost failed as a father :mjcry:
Ghost was in the cage...I won't place it all on Tasha since Tariq started hanging around Kanan last season while Ghost was free but the ante was upped and Tariq started actually being a little criminal on Tasha's watch.

And for one of your other posts nah Tommy didn't lie to Chicago. Petar did tell him the Milan kill was good. Tommy isn't Ghost when it comes to deceit.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
30? tyreke was 14 the start of the series, so that means ghost was chaing 15 year old girls as a 23 year old? :scust:
I thought he was 12/13 at the start and is like 14 now (we've been watching for 3 years but in that world 3 years hasn't passed)...so I figured Tasha was 17, maybe freshly 18, while Ghost was around 25. That's more common around the way then folks care to admit.