Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
that wasnt her childhood home :heh:

Dude is a real estate agent. He was showing the house off.

ALso, how did Tommy find that place even though he has never been to Cleveland before?
Oh my bad. Would've made more sense though, no? :lolbron:

Fukkin Courtney Kemp and the writers are lazy as hell.

And all this blood and gore this season...don't think it's necessary. Was the Julio death supposed to be dramatic to the audience because it lasted 2 min longer than it probably should've?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My predictions:

A murder-suicide for Sandoval and Angela.

Dre tries to kill Tommy after Tommy uncovers the true story of Julio's death, but Tariq murders Dre and saves Uncle Tommy's life.

Kanan takes the charge for Tariq. Having taken his own son's life, Kanan saves Tariq's life by sparing him prison time.

:wow:
:martin:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh my bad. Would've made more sense though, no? :lolbron:

Fukkin Courtney Kemp and the writers are lazy as hell.

I just read the interview with EW after the episode and why some stories feel rushed matches my suspicion

This was the worst episode of the season IMO... I wouldn't call it bad but it pales in comparison to the others

The season is only 10 episodes.. Courtney says they tried to make it 11... Tommy's trip to Chicago and the Ghost/K/Tariq/Jukebox thing were gonna be seperate episodes but Starz wouldn't greenlight an additional episode so that's why we got it the way we got it

Which is weird on Starz part because season 1 had like 13 episodes and the show is way bigger now and only been given 10 per season since then

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just read the interview with EW after the episode and why some stories feel rushed matches my suspicion

This was the worst episode of the season IMO... I wouldn't call it bad but it pales in comparison to the others

The season is only 10 episodes.. Courtney says they tried to make it 11... Tommy's trip to Chicago and the Ghost/K/Tariq/Jukebox thing were gonna be seperate episodes but Starz wouldn't greenlight an additional episode so that's why we got it the way we got it

Which is weird on Starz part because season 1 had like 13 episodes and the show is way bigger now and only been given 10 per season since then

Season 1 had 8 episodes. Season 2 then they went to the standard 10.

Cramming things in doesn't always work out hence the split reaction last episode. My dad even said too much is going on.

Daps

Pretty sure season 1 only had eight episodes.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I suppose this why he salty. Wasn't sure at first

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
At least Julio aint go out like no hoe..

HE WENT DOWN LIKE A SOLDIER... HE WENT DOWN WORD TO GHOSTS HONOUT :to: TODAY WE CELEBRATE, NOT THE DEATH A DRUG DEALER

BUT OF THE REALEST LOYALTY ON TV :mjcry:

FOR JULIOOOOOOOO :to:

crvhOjJ.gif

Daps
Season 1 had 8 episodes. Season 2 then they went to the standard 10.

Cramming things in doesn't always work out hence the split reaction last episode. My dad even said too much is going on.
Wasn't really much going on. It was just bad story telling.

Julio says the order was shoot to kill on Kanan,

I understand not popping Kanan in the club. Why didn't he lay on Kanan or call up a shooter to lay on him.

Julio confronts Dre, Dre tells him Ghost is home. Julio doesn't think to reach out to Ghost? He lets Dre son him. Goes to meet Dre and his new people by himself.

Ghost sees Kanan alive, isn't in any type of shock,. He remains calm. None of that rage he's shown throughout the years, just calm.

Kanan a supposed super savage falls in love with a little boy. Kills his cousin but spares Ghost and his son.

Tommy takes over the business but doesn't move the stash house or anything?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I didn't mind the Tariq and Kanan stuf , but the Tommy's storyline was dumb as fukk.

Kanan killing Jukebox wasn't that odd to me, presumably he realized that she could turn on him at any minute.
That's not why he killed her. He killed her cause she was about to clap Tariq and Kanaan loves Tariq :mjcry: