Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
The episode was good...they just botched the Kannan plot line. They should have shot Tariq at least in the shoulder and then Kannan shooting Jukebox would have made sense. What the writing failed to show was Kannans obvious affection towards Tariq in the leading episodes. They hinted at it...but never showed a clear indication. Had they showed that I think him shooting his long time friend would have made much more sense to the viewer.

Also they did a poor job of showing just exactly the Chicago nikka was. We got by the episode he was a boss...but whose boss.,,,and they just threw the Milan connection in there out the blue. I think the problem with this show is there is just not enough episodes per season..unlike Empire who has like 24 and they still develop and close out potential season long plots in a matter of 2 weeks.......the show being 10 weeks requires the writing team to create undefined loopholes that could work if they are drawn out more..but due to time constraints are just thrown out there in order to move the show along. It would have been nice to see Ghost stay in jail for at least a season and a half. They could have worked the Kannan plot out differently with Dres involvement and still kept 50s character alive

I love the show.

My biggest gripe is, as you alluded to, how they build up these stories to only close them out in a very sloppy and comical fashion.

Lobos starts out as this maniacal, Ivy League-educated drug lord. They end up turning him into a flaming clown who is easily cornered and killed by Ghost and Tommy. :dahell:

Milan is the scariest foe Ghost has encountered. He eats people and is downright ruthless. He is always a few moves ahead. Then, his operation gets taken down by a bunch of Dre's clowns and he is summarily executed by Ghost and Tommy. How can we reconcile Milan's strategic genius with him not being able to peep the plot against him? :dahell:

Greg is cunning and knows how to get the information he needs. He is clever. He suspects Sandoval is the mole. Yet, he invites this dude over to his place to confront and arrest him? How can we reconcile Greg's intelligence with such a dumb ass move? :dahell:

Kanan is this ruthless nikka with no heart. Kills his own son. Murks an old lady. Gets thrown in jail for 10 years at the hands of Ghost. Almost gets killed by Ghost. Yet, here he is having a change of heart the first time he sees Ghost after almost being killed by him! :dahell:

Jukebox is a cunning mastermind. She always has a plan. When have we ever seen her roll solo when doing some dirt? Yet, there she was holding Tariq hostage alone. How can we reconcile all we'd been fed about her only to see her move so sloppily when it was time to execute the plan? :dahell:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
damnnnnnnn Peter... thassss what the snake gets looooooooooooooooooooool

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT KANAN :krs:

''ILL DO WHATEVER THE FUCC I WAN DO'' Kana got quotablessssss

awww damn... everyone coming for Ghosts pockets :to:

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH shyt THATSS HOLLYS UNCLE :krs:

TOMMY GOT HOW MANY BODIES NOW :mindblown:

HOW MUCH TOMMY GOT :win: this nikka got moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

that dumb nikka shouldn't have tested his lifr, now Ghoat & Tommy gon have serious problems

OG KANAN & GHOSSSSSS tag teaming like Hal Jordan & John Stewart :ahh:

shyt !!!!!

shyt !!!!

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I understand white privileged and all that, but Tommy is a sketchy looking motherfukker.

He looks like a psychopath and you just invite him into your home. :stopitslime:Breh should've told him to come back when the open house starts

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I actually thought tariq was gonna shoot kanaan when ghost put the gun behind his back into his trousers n hugged :picard::wow:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I thought Julio was about to pull some batman lethal weapon type shyt :heh:

I said from the beginning the day they go in depth about Julio backstory, he dying the same episode.

Yea i thought they were gonna give us a swerve and have Julio :cape: outta that situation.

I've noticed that about Power too, when they go in depth on a recurring character, they're bout to die VERY soon