Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo...i love Power but this was a TERRIBLE ep...

Fif fukkin up his own show with this Kanan bullshyt....this nikka ghost got u locked up...beat down...burned and left for dead...and u all of a sudden have a change of heart...felt like an episode of Family Matters when he told ghost "lets go get your son"...:stopitslime:.....the whole interaction between him and ghost was some weak scripted shyt...had the :hhh: face the whole time....I know kaanan wasn't feelin how jukebox was doin Tyreek but come on with that exit...:camby:

on the plus side....Julio wasn't goin out like no punk...haha....his death did remind me of a roach gettin sprayed with Raid tho....:francis:

they doin a lot of head bashin deaths this season i see...:deadrose:

that whole Chicago interaction was disappointing to say the least....:francis:

hopefully they make up for this weak ep when they get back on the Sandoval suspicion plot....

Real talk.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
U make 100% sense

But

Ghost cost him his freedom.
Ghost stole his son in his eyes
And another small thing GHOST TRIED TO KILL HIM. Everyday Kanan gotta see his wounds.

Ghost & Kanan scenes turned into a buddy cop movie:dahell:

U go through the back..

Here take this gun..

This is true. I think his actions and affections for Tariq make sense. I think it was too quick of a turn around for Ghost. I don't know how they could have done one without the other though. He needed Ghost to get Tariq, Jukebox would not tell him where Tariq was located until she knew he had Ghost and the money. So I guess his soft spot overran his hatred for Ghost. Which I guess can make sense, I mean looking back Kanan didn't even have contact with Ghost he started off focused on hurting Tariq to get to Ghost but then it really never came up again not like that. It took Jukebox to bring it up. I believe Kanan would have been content with turning Tariq completely against Ghost and them having the father/son relationship Ghost and Shawn had. And the one he felt Ghost stole from him.

BTW Kanan ain't dead and he'll get over that sweet shyt with Tariq and find a new way to stick it to Ghost.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a huge assumption.

This is pretty much implying that this payday was so good, she would killed him to keep the money.

People like Kanan and Jukebox always need money, thus needing each.

Choosing Tariq over Jukebox was completely out of character.

This is just entertainment for me. I know not to over-analyze this show.
I don't think it was out of character... every episode since he's been linked to Tariq showed he was growing some type of way towards him because he was originally kill him until he found out Tariq didn't like Ghost.. Tariq was the underling Kanan started to like although he couldn't tell him who he really was.. I know Tariq findin out he Kanan and that he killed Shawn gotta fukk him up tho cuz he was close to Shawn

In regards to Jukebox, her and Kanan seemed like they were just using each other until the other wasn't needed... you could sense from the earlier episodes of their interactions that 1 or the other was gonna off the other cuz Kanan don't take orders and he been takin orders from her for a min now plus she was hell bent on killin Tariq.. that was the last straw

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
DAMN I THOUGHT 50 I MEAN KANAN WAS DEAD :whew:

GHOST AND KANAN BACK ON THEY OLD TIME GANGSTA shyt :whew:

TOMMY BEING A SERIAL KILLER :huhldup:

TASHA BEING THE DIRTY SNEAKY GOLD DIGGING MONEY HUNGRY THOT SHE IS :pacspit:

50 I MEAN KANAN LIKE TARIQ MORE THAN HIS OWN SON :bryan:

GREAT EPISODE READY FOR NEXT WEEK

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Episode was trash but next week should be better .

The episode was good...they just botched the Kannan plot line. They should have shot Tariq at least in the shoulder and then Kannan shooting Jukebox would have made sense. What the writing failed to show was Kannans obvious affection towards Tariq in the leading episodes. They hinted at it...but never showed a clear indication. Had they showed that I think him shooting his long time friend would have made much more sense to the viewer.

Also they did a poor job of showing just exactly the Chicago nikka was. We got by the episode he was a boss...but whose boss.,,,and they just threw the Milan connection in there out the blue. I think the problem with this show is there is just not enough episodes per season..unlike Empire who has like 24 and they still develop and close out potential season long plots in a matter of 2 weeks.......the show being 10 weeks requires the writing team to create undefined loopholes that could work if they are drawn out more..but due to time constraints are just thrown out there in order to move the show along. It would have been nice to see Ghost stay in jail for at least a season and a half. They could have worked the Kannan plot out differently with Dres involvement and still kept 50s character alive

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
this nikka fukked up his whole family and is talmbout ''lets start over'' :mjlol: dummy

''you need my black ass to make you some money'' LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, stern a whole hoe yooooooo loool

Tasha fucced up taking that bread

someons gonna die in this 3 way with Riq, Juke & Kanan

Damn. Tommy stuck in chicago

how dre pushing a benz, how much he make ?

Your moms couldn't touch me on her bess day :wow: