Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Power has officially jumped the shark....:hhh:
I was entertained but it does kind of feel like this. Have any shows ever bounced back from a "jump-the-shark" moment?

Why does it feel like it's being set up for Tommy to fall? He's been out of control the entire season and it's got to catch up to him at some point.

I'm forming a theory in my head (I don't know if anyone has said it yet so I'm not stealing :whoa:)

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both shady.. Jukebox would've ended up killin Kanan eventually after she got the money

Kanan beat her to the punch because he's attached mentally to Tariq and she was gonna kill him

That's a huge assumption.

This is pretty much implying that this payday was so good, she would killed him to keep the money.

People like Kanan and Jukebox always need money, thus needing each.

Choosing Tariq over Jukebox was completely out of character.

This is just entertainment for me. I know not to over-analyze this show.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The sins of Ghost past coming to bite hm in the ass. Makes you wonder why he set Kanan up.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Dre went from sympathetic understudy to a double crossing weasel. Kind of wack how they tossed his character to the fire. Julio got done dirty...The Kanan heal turn was predictable but wasn't as bad as the Tommy almost getting got but not. Smh.

Good ep tho, especially since that whore Angela was absent the whole time.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Damn, Tariq finally got the truth and Juice Box caught the slug like she was supposed to.

Ghost gonna never get out the game at this rate but what an ending.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That would be good :ehh:

Kanan is still the wild card, friend or foe. He definitely makes the show way more interesting, i don't get why some people don't like his character.

It was nice not having Angela's bootsie ass presense for a change.
I think people don't like Kanan the character because his initial reputation has exceeded his actual presence. He did look like a bad motherfukker in season 2 and capped his son to top it off but after the Ghost+Kanan fight/burning building the writers kind of dragged along his recovery and watered down his mystique. More vigor, cunning, bloodthirst is expected from a grizzled street cat who taught someone as calculated as Ghost and has been betrayed by him and then literally burned by him. His dyke bytch cousin has been more gully than him.

Now the (un)intentional comedy though :russ:
Dre is just playing the game...he just has his hands in to many pots. When Tommy finds out Dre knew Tariq was hanging out with Kanna the whole time now...he will probably try to kill him....
:hhh:ain't no try Tommy is Solid Snake outchea

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Yo...i love Power but this was a TERRIBLE ep...

Fif fukkin up his own show with this Kanan bullshyt....this nikka ghost got u locked up...beat down...burned and left for dead...and u all of a sudden have a change of heart...felt like an episode of Family Matters when he told ghost "lets go get your son"...:stopitslime:.....the whole interaction between him and ghost was some weak scripted shyt...had the :hhh: face the whole time....I know kaanan wasn't feelin how jukebox was doin Tyreek but come on with that exit...:camby:

on the plus side....Julio wasn't goin out like no punk...haha....his death did remind me of a roach gettin sprayed with Raid tho....:francis:

they doin a lot of head bashin deaths this season i see...:deadrose:

that whole Chicago interaction was disappointing to say the least....:francis:

hopefully they make up for this weak ep when they get back on the Sandoval suspicion plot....

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Get Tommy drunk and he'll spill all the beans the writers aren't smart enough to use that if he gets killed off. Tasha using Ghost tactics stringing Keisha along

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Yo...i love Power but this was a TERRIBLE ep...

Fif fukkin up his own show with this Kanan bullshyt....this nikka ghost got u locked up...beat down...burned and left for dead...and u all of a sudden have a change of heart...felt like an episode of Family Matters when he told ghost "lets go get your son"...:stopitslime:.....the whole interaction between him and ghost was some weak scripted shyt...had the :hhh: face the whole time....I know kaanan wasn't feelin how jukebox was doin Tyreek but come on with that exit...:camby:

on the plus side....Julio wasn't goin out like no punk...haha....his death did remind me of a roach gettin sprayed with Raid tho....:francis:

they doin a lot of head bashin deaths this season i see...:deadrose:

that whole Chicago interaction was disappointing to say the least....:francis:

hopefully they make up for this weak ep when they get back on the Sandoval suspicion plot....
Episode was trash but next week should be better .

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Them divide and conquer games, look at the white man. Tommy won't fall for it though.
I think the stash house robbery will push Tommy away from Ghost, or it could. Ghost's secretive ass will try to keep it from Tommy until he can put the money back but it'll backfire. The two will clash and...

I think Tariq being corrupted by Kanan will have him doing wild shyt for the next 4 eipsodes. I think he'll catch Tommy and Ghost going at it and his instinct to protect his father will have him shoot a gun. It'll either kill Tommy or leave Ghost debilitated for the season ending cliffhanger

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Dre went from sympathetic understudy to a double crossing weasel. Kind of wack how they tossed his character to the fire. Julio got done dirty...The Kanan heal turn was predictable but wasn't as bad as the Tommy almost getting got but not. Smh.

Good ep tho, especially since that whore Angela was absent the whole time.

lol, yeah they threw Tommy in a trunk and had a grave dug for him, but decide they're just not gonna kill him