Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm probably the only one that liked the ep :manny:
nah, fukk that. this is the best shyt on tv right now

just watched 5 and 6, had to buy starz again. this show got goddamn good :wow: shyt, when the judge said he was free to go i damn near felt emotional. scene where he killed charlie murphy was CRAZY

ep 5 was >>>>>> 6. 50 and his cartoonish bullshyt with kanan is :deadjay: but idk, i dont take the shyt too seriously. its just tv

also that dude who built the titanic is such a fukkin dikkhead :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So tommy kill a real estate agent and finger prints all over everything in the house and no one will figure that he was there
the way finger prints work is that you have to be a suspect. if they brought tommy in, theyd match his prints up. but they have to bring him in first

i mean obviously that shyt was ridiculous :mjlol:

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
the way finger prints work is that you have to be a suspect. if they brought tommy in, theyd match his prints up. but they have to bring him in first

i mean obviously that shyt was ridiculous :mjlol:
They would always run the prints through the system and since Tommy has been locked up before they would match him

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would always run the prints through the system and since Tommy has been locked up before they would match him
in the entire country?

i thought that too, but i woulda sworn it doesnt work like that. they cant match up like that

maybe im dead ass wrong, but i know i thought the exact same shyt until i read this article

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
I think Power might have jumped the shark y'all.

That Kanan storyline?... man I don't even got much to say at this point about that shyt. You woulda thought the writers were playing split screen on one tv and Ghost and Kanan were the characters. I thought them nikkas was about to go...

When 50 kicked ol boy in the background while Ghost was on the phone tho :pachaha:

You DO NOT create a character like Jukebox and completely waste them. That evil bytch was one of the few excellently written things about this show and if written even better could of been a dope main villain for a season. She had personal ties to Ghost and everything, hell it even looked like they were getting ready to build up a beef between her and Tasha from back in the days! Wtf writers, what more do you need?! :mindblown: We didn't even get to see her interact with Tommy. Which would've been hilarious since she seem like the only one who wouldn't put up with his shyt. Even Ghost was shook when he realized who 50 was alluding to. Oh well I guess. The only way I can forgive it is if she asked to be off the show. If not, then that chubby, gap teeth having, no dikk getting bytch needs to be swiftly expunged as the head writer.

But did anybody else realize? Between the final couple of minutes and the scenes from next week, that boy Tariq heart is officially cold. He dead inside y'all, they done turned him into a fukking savage. :mjcry:

Lala with the surprise by showing the best acting she's done yet on the show with this episode. And that scene truly made you feel bad for her and realize what she's going through even though i been realized. They're essentially holding her hostage at this point, ain't even asked to be in the game, ain't even know dirty money was being funneled through her shop. And deep down she knows that if she even remotely tries to break free then they'll cut their losses and kill her even though they're supposed to be her "friends". That's why that scene was real life and such dope acting, only but so long you'll be able to smile in mothafukkas faces while they putting you through that. She seemed like she would be willing to play the game if she got to be Tommy's Tasha but since that doesn't look like it'll work out for her there's basically no incentive for her. They're essentially just herbing/sonning The shyt out of her. Even Big U ain't this bad.

I'm over the whole Tommy and Holly thing already, please stop.

Dre, Dre, Dre.............. you little bytch. My man's Julio was dumb but ain't deserve that. Actually went down different than I thought tho, thought Dre was gonna tell Kanan and then 50 would just hop out and Gorilla smash Julio. I hope Ghost bosses up and say well since y'all killed him I want my money back, they can't even try to "no speeka engleeee" to my son neither. Also hopes he kills Dre. fakkit ass Dre deserves to be tied up while watching his daughter be put in the OG walls of Jericho now.

But at the same time Julio being so dumb was actually good writing and answered the questions day one watchers used to ask. At some point we was all asking "How come Julio isn't given a more important role, dude is loyal as fukk and a good worker :what:?". Well now we know why and Ghost must've seen it too which is why he made him nothing more than a good worker. Earlier we would have to read in between the lines and wonder why Julio wasn't given a more important role in the organization, this season we actually seen why.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didn't mind the Tariq and Kanan stuf , but the Tommy's storyline was dumb as fukk.

Kanan killing Jukebox wasn't that odd to me, presumably he realized that she could turn on him at any minute.

Exactly. She had to go. He knew damn well she'd take him out with no hesitation.

Also aside from that last bit the episode was slow and kinda meandered. Felt like an episode where they really wanted to do the next episode but had to do this one first

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Intense as episode. THIS is ENTERTAINMENT. Loved the episode. I didnt want Tariq to get his brains blown out but I still believe he got off easy.

Kanen REALLY preferred Tariq over his son. "And I'll do it again.":laff::laff::laff::laff:

Also, I hope that bytch ass fakkit Dre gets got. Julio's death was brutal did not deserve that...:mjcry:

Can already tell Lala is going to turn enemy. And PLEASE I pray Ghost does NOT get back with Angie....