cvobHSg.png
The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Coat-Jacket.jpg

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y'all nikkas so damn critical :what:
Like wtf, this episode was the shyt all the way through. I have no beef with it at all.

Julio went out with a fight :salute:

Jukebox death was kinda random, but I was tired of her angry black woman vibes so :yeshrug:

I'm a lil thrown off by kanan's face turn. He's been the heel of the whole show. Otherwise great episode.
Lol @ critical. Nah, you're too easily entertained, power been running wild with the plot holes, "convenient" occurrences, inconsistent characters, and below par writing...the only thing saving it from being cartoonish empire status is the acting is more serious/the show has a more serious tone.

This show is starting to be more of a habit for me vs. must-see

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My beautiful Julio :mjcry:

Dre a ho ass nikka, him kaanan, and Tyriq all need to die in a car crash

And how the fukk Tasha just got her son out in the streets, perfectly fine with texting him instead of talking. She's horrible.

God damn Tommy :snoop: :pachaha: :huhldup:

Kanan and Ghost duo :whew: they got me, thought they almost fukked up the move :leon:

shyt feels like the season should be over...now we gotta go thru more tommy ghost drama and handle dre

Tasha has always been a horrible mother. We've seen no maternal instincts displayed by her throughout the series.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They really be having this nikka Tommy pulling extracurricular murders and miscellaneous mayhem :heh:

First running that breh over with his own car :heh:

Now he remembering random outta town exits just to kill an old man on some Chris Partlow/ Mike's stepfather shyt:heh:

Last edited: