Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I watched the fight scene again and goddamn Ghost was going crazy, he made the dinosaur noise again like when he yelled at Shawn. Ghost isn't as reckless as Tommy, but he can still be a cold blooded killer when his buttons are pushed.

And how the fukk did Biscuit think he was gonna kill Ghost with that puny little knife after seeing the CO like that?

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Not to mention he's living and throwing parties in an old lady apartment her murdered and no one notices.

There have been stories about individuals dying and no one noticing for years because they have no next of kin and their rent is automated. Look it up. Really not that far fetched.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
There have been stories about individuals dying and no one noticing for years because they have no next of kin and their rent is automated. Look it up. Really not that far fetched.

It is far fetched for someone to be dumb enough to hang out in the same apartment they broke into and killed someone in

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and nikkas got the NERVE to says he's not needed.. we got a top 5 meme from him ''i dont know what they said he did, but he did it, that nikka guilty as fukk'' :wow:

and the G-unit song they used to close the episode :lawd:

Yo fif is evil. I know he just playing himself but he had a moment there where i thought he was gon be like "nah tariq is the son i always wanted" but this nikka just like bet fukk it they gotta die

:birdman:

Then the young buck blasts

:myman:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Why would your lawyer need to be an accomplice?:what:

They're supposed to help you beat a case not catch one with you. He already had dirt on Proctor because he's giving him coke for his wife.

Watch the show breh. Tommy was concerned about Proctor being more loyal to Ghost than him. He felt that if Ghost got too much time or the needle or if Tasha was implicated, Ghost might flip and pin everything on him. Tommy thought that Proctor would tell him to flip (which he did if I'm not mistaken). Tommy was always saying Proctor was Ghost's lawyer.....not his. Tommy murked that nikka in front of Proctor as leverage. So now Proctor HAS to protect dude....no more having the option of having Ghost turn snitch on Tommy in the future, because Proctor would be getting the needle too for being an accomplice.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Same chick that was playing with her p*ssy in the backseat in the first episode because she was mad Ghost had to stay at the club on its opening night :beli:

Yep and the first line spoken in the got damn series was her and ghost about to walk in the club and she says "tell me I'm beautiful" :snoop: