Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
A-1 episode.

Props to angela for doing the right thing. One thing I've liked about her character is her guts.

Finally time for the Kanan storyline to kick in to the next phase. The build up of Tariq and Kanans storyline has been weird so far.

Looking like the inmate really might be tommy's pops. Don't know what good his character is at this point.

Julio peeped Kanan and has a way to get at dre for snaking him. Ball is in his court, I wonder what happens with that

yall bytch about THEE dumbest shyt

and 10 damn seconds into the episode too...this reply is a microcosm of this entire thread lol

If ghost and tommy get under pressure I think they might reach out to the :flabbynsick: eye-talians to give them back up. ghost and tommy really only have a tight skeleton organisation as both of them are A+ goons/assassins themselves. if julio gets popped and dre goes full snake, they really don't have anyone.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writing on this show:hhh:

Ghost brutally murders a guard while he's on trial for murder.

"I didn't kill Greg!" Ghost is smart enough not to say something like that and lose his temper on the stand.

I hate when characters see another character doing something sneaky and instead of using that info to their advantage they confront them with the info. Julio just had to tell Tommy and Ghost about Kanan. Don't go to Dre and give him the upper hand.

So they knew Angela was fukking Ghost but they let her participate in his investigation. Now she takes the stand and jeopardizes all of their careers. She shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near the case.

Only good thing was the Asian chick getting naked:whew:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Dudes complaining about dudes complaining are more annoying than the actual dudes complaining :beli:

My only real issue is why would Tasha go to Stern for money when she could've went to Tommy.

Watch they spin it and she was calling Stern and telking him "fukk off, leave us alone" or some shyt like that. I didnt see the preview for next week so i could be wrong

Edit: just saw the previews, she dumb as fukk... As usual

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watch they spin it and she was calling Stern and telking him "fukk off, leave us alone" or some shyt like that. I didnt see the preview for next week so i could be wrong

nah from the preview, tasha accepts stern's money and ghost is pursuing a new business venture to pay him back

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yoooo when Ghost killed Charlie Murphy:ooh:

This shyt too unpredictable, I thought the white guy was gonna keep extorting him when he set it up

This is the first time I can't guess what happens next. Wtf is Tommy doing leaving his phone:mindblown:

How's Ghost gonna find out about Kanan:mindblown:

How can Tasha let Silver hit :mindblown:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They really wanted that a :gladbron: moment with that Ghost murder in prison...

Not even Charlie Murphy really passing in real life was going to get that scene scrapped.
:picard:

And I hope Dre has some master plan as to why he's being this dumb. He let the Asian chick see him talking to the Serbian connect in Truth when he knows that's Julio's chick/contact and she would tell Julio. Now he has Kanan come to the new spot to pick up extortion money, with plenty of Ghost/Tommy's people around.

He has to be setting Julio up right?
:patrice:

He can't be this stupid can he?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
GHOST FREE :blessed:

"I'm a BUSINESS MAN" :troll:

But daaaaamn the CHarley Murphy scene had a nikka like :damn:

Allow getting hit with them plates thooooo

Made seal eyes nikka commit that :mjlol:

Tommy seriously getting much much better with his acting. Dude is DOPE !!!

Silver a snake ass c00n, tryna blow Tashas back out smh

THis episode Was FLAMES !!!! A nikka got teary eyes when the judge said Ghost is a free man :lawd:

Tariq a real fucc boi hope G Man don't pay them squat, take the lil nikka away

Julio getting clapped, Tommy ain't got his phone remember, they gon clap the brehh And no one would know . Hopefully it's Dre setting something up cause that's dumb now that Ghost is free and he gon get all his shyt back.

Tasha really calling stern and think it's all gonna be sweet :dahell:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yoooo when Ghost killed Charlie Murphy:ooh:

This shyt too unpredictable, I thought the white guy was gonna keep extorting him when he set it up

This is the first time I can't guess what happens next. Wtf is Tommy doing leaving his phone:mindblown:

How's Ghost gonna find out about Kanan:mindblown:

How can Tasha let Silver hit :mindblown:

Tasha is an insecure bird. Always has been.

Looks like Tasha gave Stern a stake in Truth because she wasn't patient enough to wait for their assets to be freed up.