Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

:mjlol: YES IT IS YOU CAVE SAVAGE

shyt IS STARTER KIT
:devil:
:evil:

Fair enough.

But if he was strong enough to swing that plate around like a discuss, wouldn't it make his lack of being able to get free of (the corpse if) Charlie Murphy's bench press choke inconsistent :ld:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ten seconds into the episode

Angela out here jogging:dahell:

She didn't call any of her associates or supervisors right away to them know that Jamie never put the gun in his office:gucci:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Fair enough.

But if he was strong enough to swing that plate around like a discuss, wouldn't it make his lack of being able to get free of (the corpse if) Charlie Murphy's bench press choke inconsistent :ld:

HE WAS BENCHING 235 POUNDS
AND WAS ON ABOUT HIS
13TH REP WHEN CHARLIE
PRESSED THE WEIGHT ON HIM.

YOU DUDES ARE EXPOSING YOURSELVES
WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

HE WAS BENCHING 235 POUNDS
AND WAS ON ABOUT HIS
13TH REP WHEN CHARLIE
PRESSED THE WEIGHT ON HIM.

YOU DUDES ARE EXPOSING YOURSELVES
WITH THIS FOOLISHNESS.

Adrenaline is adrenaline... Self-Preservation would at least had him slide the bar sideways for leverage, kick upwards to wars his face, not just lay there and let a 112 pound man do u in. But I digress

The only foolishness is your :duck: belief in wielding a 25 point circular plate with ease :umad:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Fair enough.

Nah, it wouldn't matter if it was a woman that weighed 120 pressing down on that bar when you in the middle of benching... you going to be struggling.

The scene I'm referring to is different, I know nikkas can swing plates, but the shyt caught me off guard, cause of how hard he did it
:mjlol:

I had to go back and watch it again.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Adrenaline is adrenaline... Self-Preservation would at least had him slide the bar sideways for leverage, kick upwards to wars his face, not just lay there and let a 112 pound man do u in. But I digress

The only foolishness is your :duck: belief in wielding a 25 point circular plate with ease :umad:

:mjlol:KEEP EXPOSING YOURSELF.

235+112= 347

HE CANT SWING A LIGHT 25 POUND WEIGHT
WITH EASE

BECAUSE HE WASNT ABLE TO LIFT
347 POUNDS OFF HIS NECK
AFTER BENCHING 235 12 TIMES.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Nah, it wouldn't matter if it was a woman that weighed 120 pressing down on that bar when you in the middle of benching... you going to be struggling.

I'm not denying a struggle, but he gave little to no resistance at all to the point where 10 more seconds he was through.

Fast Forward 1 episode and he's catching brolic ass nikkas hands with knives, mid poke and disfiguring nikkas faces worst than Neegan with a 25 pound weight :francis:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

:mjlol: HEY @NoChill Jones YOU bytch ASS nikka.

DID YOU HEAR ANGELA
SAY SHE VIEWED THE FOOTAGE
FROM THE NIGHT OF GREGS MURDER
TO THE NIGHT GHOST WAS ARRESTED?

YOU bytch ASS nikka.

Breh it was and still is shytty writing....don't even know why your bytch ass is hung up on the shyt. They needed a plot turn to get Ghost out of jail. That particular one they took was lazy bullshyt..sorry...takes nothing away from the show and it was a build up to a great episode...still with some UNBELIEVABLE...plot twist...but it was hella entertaining none the less. I dont watch the show on some know it all fakkit shyt like you breh....and the show is written..ITS NOT REAL...:mjlol:.....there will be some drawbacks...especially when you have rushed 10 episode seasons.....with that said its still one of the best shows on tv.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost getting released coincided with Tommy going to Chicago, makes perfect sense news hadn't made it to Tommy yet. Jukebox knowing that quick is kinda ehhh, but she's a cop, so she may have someone feeding her updates on the case.

Nah. Tommy would've been one of the first to get word that Ghost was getting out, at least within the hour. That hearing would've taken place late afternoon at the latest. Tommy was leaving late enough that people were in Dre's club.

I wonder if Silva works for the white dude. He told Tash to get a floater and kept trying to get her and Ghost to admit to illegal biz activity. Now it looks as if Tasn called whit dude...
I don't think he works for the white dude. He told them to get a floater because he knows that all of their shyt is frozen and it may be a while before they can gain access.

And he wasn't trying to get them to admit to illegal activity, he was just trying to be informed. The last thing he needs is Ghost/Tasha telling him that they're not hiding anything, he puts them on the stand and the prosecution hits them with the :ufdup:and their case is fukked.

So Tariq was never punished by Tasha for leaving the house, "getting drunk" and refusing to snitch on who sent the ransom picture to his mom :ld:

This nikka leave the house at night more than a 25 year old single nikka :skip:

Dude is like 15 years old, pops will be home in a few hours after getting off on a charge of killing a federal agent where he was gonna be up for the death penalty and he just leaves the house and his mom doesn't say anything.:dahell:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

:mjlol:KEEP EXPOSING YOURSELF.

235+112= 347

HE CANT SWING A LIGHT 25 POUND WEIGHT
WITH EASE

BECAUSE HE WASNT ABLE TO LIFT
347 POUNDS OFF HIS NECK
AFTER BENCHING 235 12 TIMES.

Point to where I said lift it off his neck :beli:

He gave almost 0 resistance to getting out of the situation was the issue... Meanwhile Charlie Murphy effortlessly chokes him to mere breaths short of life, while cutting a WWE promo :what:

At the very least it was bad casting :merchant: