Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The show is very entertaining in a guilty pleasure soap opera kind of way, but you simply take this shyt seriously.

:mjlol: at some frail 70 year old cracker choking out a prime young much bigger guy. That whole scenario was just unbelievable.

The thing that's standing out to me now is just how unlikeable the characters all are. Everybody's a piece of shyt on the show :heh:

:hhh: Tasha especially. The ways she's written may make her the most unlikeable to me. She really isn't shyt when you analyze the arc of her character. Loose with the puss, shaky with the loyalty, ect. She's a shyt mom, wife and friend. Her relationship with her mom was fukked up too. What happened to Debbie Morgan anyway?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
A dude named Ghost, because of how he supposedly controls the streets but does so behind the scenes, loses control and kills a prison guard in a fit of rage.

The writing in this show.... it's approaching empire status.
Yea that scene took place in the duckberg correctional facility I'm convinced. That shyt was beyond retarded of ghost. What if that :bryan: dude didn't Come in and save the day conveniently??? It would be a wrap for ghost.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Also can anyone tell new how turtle disposed of a body last week when Tommy did that murder on Beecher??? How would turtle know how to handle that?? Tommy just left like :yeshrug: after stabbing dude.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Also can anyone tell new how turtle disposed of a body last week when Tommy did that murder on Beecher??? How would turtle know how to handle that?? Tommy just left like :yeshrug: after stabbing dude.
proctor said "i got a guy"...when tommy hesitated on leaving after he killed that dude.
i mean proctor is connected to two of the biggest dope dealers in ny and represents them as a lawyer for years...im sure he has connects to some other dirty shyt

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
ever since he "died" Kanan been walkin through all 5 boroughs wearin a bright yellow jump suit with a boombox blastin Reggaeton...and NOBODY been noticin him...:francis:
Not to mention he's living and throwing parties in an old lady apartment her murdered and no one notices.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I thought about this but what if they find ghosts finger prints all over the barbell weight he beat Charlie Murphys character with.

Also why Tasha smiling with the c00n lawyer like she wants him?

Tommy also might die in Chicago. Why do they want him there, sounds like a set up.

He was basically prison Vic on here. He's the kind of dude you love to hate.
Facts!

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
One of the worse episodes of the series

Some of the shyt was straight up outlandish
Shutyoass228rn.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
proctor said "i got a guy"...when tommy hesitated on leaving after he killed that dude.
i mean proctor is connected to two of the biggest dope dealers in ny and represents them as a lawyer for years...im sure he has connects to some other dirty shyt
Will there be any consequences for that Homeland Security Agent's death? Or is Tommy and Proctor gucci?
:jbhmm:

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
RIP Charlie Murphy:mjcry: inspired by his resolve to continue to act dealin wit bein sick:mjcry:

But that fight endin dont make no sense whackin Ghost legs not at his head?:what:

Thought Ghost was gon be in jail till the end of the season I aint expect it all to turn round like that:mjgrin:

Ol Officer broad came out the shadows like chuckie:mjlol:
highkey expected that to be Dre, trying to kill kanan :dead: