Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

And 50 need to slow down on the Wave Grease:huhldup:.....(Sportin' Waves I suspect:jbhmm:)

that shyt was like :mjlol:

boozer_nwwfao.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The scene where Tommy was drinking orange juice needs to be a gif. :bamalaugh:

Lala in those jeans :hands2:

It seems like Angela took the stand without knowing the consequences :mjlol::snoop:

I'm past the point of "the writing is bad" and I've accepted that the writing is done for fukkery purposes only. 80 year old dude choking out a young fit breh :dame: Angela knowing where Proctor gonna be at a random time of the day , when Ghost killed Charlie. Tasha running to Stern for money knowing Ghost coming home in a few.
etc etc :lolbron:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The writing on this show:hhh:

Ghost brutally murders a guard while he's on trial for murder.

"I didn't kill Greg!" Ghost is smart enough not to say something like that and lose his temper on the stand.

I hate when characters see another character doing something sneaky and instead of using that info to their advantage they confront them with the info. Julio just had to tell Tommy and Ghost about Kanan. Don't go to Dre and give him the upper hand.

So they knew Angela was fukking Ghost but they let her participate in his investigation. Now she takes the stand and jeopardizes all of their careers. She shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near the case.

Only good thing was the Asian chick getting naked:whew:

Yea ghost killing the guard and having kanan kill his own son are two of the most :stopitslime: writing I've ever seen. I realize this show isn't supposed to be realistic but no need to go completely retarded with the plot.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Dope episode. When Ghost killed Charlie Murphy I was like :mindblown: noOOooOOooOoh Ghost you fukked up. But Teresi came right on time to help Ghost clean up. I think he switched up because he saw what Ghost was capable of. Ghost would have killed the brotha and Teresi.
Even though Angela did the right thing and got Ghost free it is still fukk that bytch. :birdman:

Tasha and LeKeisha looked so sexy in this episode. :noah: Tommy is in the worst position any man can be. You smashing a broad who you ain't feeling but she is getting attached to you.:francis: I wonder why the Albanians in Chicago is calling for him? :jbhmm: Sandoval is such a fukk nikka. I laughed when Proctor was like "Yeah right.:rudy:" When Angela wanted to shake his hand. When got said he was a buisness man I almost was expecting him to do a Hov and say "I'm not a buisness man imma BUISNESS man:smugbiden:". Sterns bytch ass is back. Since Tasha accepted the money Truth is under his control......again.:aicmon: I think Ghost will sacrifice Truth. He will plant drugs and have Stern take the fall. Julio saw Kanan. I wonder if he will tell Ghost now that he is free. Silver wants to smash Tasha. The way he said "I'm the nikka that stands in the way between you and the needle." Was too smug. nikka sounds like Bomani Jones. :stopitslime: And dumbass Tariq go:ohhh:t kidnapped again. Honestly I don't know why Kanan and Jukebox just go around tell Ruiz crew what really happen? Plus doesn't Kanan need a connect? Kidnapping Ghost son sounds counterproductive. Anyway dope episode and can't wait for next week episode.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought about this but what if they find ghosts finger prints all over the barbell weight he beat Charlie Murphys character with.

Also why Tasha smiling with the c00n lawyer like she wants him?

Tommy also might die in Chicago. Why do they want him there, sounds like a set up.

Facts!

He wiped it
power-405-recap.jpg