Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
at what point does angela find out the homeland security guy was murdered by tommy after trying to get in touch with him during her quest to find gregs killer:mjgrin:

Angela has no friends. She is a social piriah at this point. Even if it she flips on Sandoval her involvement with Ghost is the ultimate conflict of interest....her career is over....Which is interesting cause now she has no moral obligation to anyone or anything. Ghost could turn her into a trap queen....:lolbron:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
They must not care about actual tv ratings, cuz putting this shyt on opposite Thrones is dumb. Most people consume this Saturday on the app now :blessed:

Last edited:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They must not care about actual tv ratings, cuz putting this shyt on opposite Thrones is dumb. Most people consuke this Saturday on the app now :blessed:

The whole point of releasing it early on demand is to boost the ratings, Game of Thrones hasn't hurt Power's numbers yet. Last week's ratings were the highest of the season.

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
The whole point of releasing is early on demand is to boost the ratings, Game of Thrones hasn't hurt Power's numbers yet. Last week's ratings were the highest of the season.

Also add that GOT and Power aren't reaching the same audiences at all. I'm not saying that their aren't folks that watch both shows but i don't have a lot of friends on my friends list talking about GOT while it seems like everyone is talking about Power.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also add that GOT and Power aren't reaching the same audiences at all. I'm not saying that their aren't folks that watch both shows but i don't have a lot of friends on my friends list talking about GOT while it seems like everyone is talking about Power.

Because Power's audience is mostly Black, the only thing that ever hurt them a bit ratings wise was the BET awards this year for obvious reasons.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Great episode, the only thing I didn't like was Tommy leaving his phone behind because that plot device is super played out. Let me guess, someone's gonna need to reach Tommy and it will be a problem because he doesn't have his phone.

And holy fukk, Ghost turned Charlie Murphy's head into a pile of mush. That scene was actually kinda disturbing but great.

I also thought it was a dream sequence at first because that was really dumb of Ghost to kill a CO, and the level of violence in that scene was cartoonish.

Last edited:
Daps
I think that's intended. Going back to Tasha in S1 always claiming she "had it all." When in reality we see by now she and Ghost sort of been putting up a front. Her insecurity and entitlement has been a glaring personality flaw since episode 1.

That's a good point.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Ghost and oj free on the same week:wow::pachaha:
- ghost was looking at charlie murphie dead body like:sadcam:. Was waiting for one of the COs to come in on some:ufdup:
- im sorry dre might be a bigger dummy than tariq is. Why is he still trying ro help canan out. :dahell: After he threatened your daughter. Any favor you owed him is a wrap:snoop:
- just when i was thinking tasha was cool, she go head and gets stern involved again :childplease:
Both Angela and Tasha are all about themselves. Tasha is all about her money. Angela is all about her respect and righteousness. :pachaha:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Because Power's audience is mostly Black, the only thing that ever hurt them a bit ratings wise was the BET awards this year for obvious reasons.

Already knowing. I was agreeing with you when you said that it hasn't hurt their ratings and just adding the whole audience thing to strengthen your response.