Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Great episode, the only thing I didn't like was Tommy leaving his phone behind because that plot device is super played out. Let me guess, someone's gonna need to reach Tommy and it will be a problem because he doesn't have his phone.

And holy fukk, Ghost turned Charlie Murphy's head into a pile of mush. That scene was actually kinda disturbing but great.

I also thought it was a dream sequence at first because that was really dumb of Ghost to kill a CO, and the level of violence in that scene was cartoonish.
So, did I. Lol

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Great episode, the only thing I didn't like was Tommy leaving his phone behind because that plot device is super played out. Let me guess, someone's gonna need to reach Tommy and it will be a problem because he doesn't have his phone.

And holy fukk, Ghost turned Charlie Murphy's head into a pile of mush. That scene was actually kinda disturbing but great.

I also thought it was a dream sequence at first because that was really dumb of Ghost to kill a CO, and the level of violence in that scene was cartoonish.
Julio is going to try and tell him about Kanan...
Setup a make or break moment for Julio. Either he gets killed before he can expose them or he takes matters into his own hands.
Either he or Dre dies in the end.
He probably gets killed by Dre and Tommy Kills dre for being disloyal.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Julio is going to try and tell him about Kanan...
Setup a make or break moment for Julio. Either he gets killed before he can expose them or he takes matters into his own hands.
Either he or Dre dies in the end.
He probably gets killed by Dre and Tommy Kills dre for being disloyal.
Definitely can see this happening.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
What the hell did I just watch? Charlie Murphy. Ghost you just made a deal with the devil.
Pretty much
And Tasha bringing back an old devil as well. Instead of telling Stern and Silver to kick rocks, she panics as usual. Lord these women ain't got the good sense God gives a mushroom :snoop:

All u had to do wait on your husband for 3 gotdamn hours! :mindblown: