Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I think that's intended. Going back to Tasha in S1 always claiming she "had it all." When in reality we see by now she and Ghost sort of been putting up a front. Her insecurity and entitlement has been a glaring personality flaw since episode 1.

Blame Ghost for introducing her to that lifestyle at a young age and marrying her, as a insurance/safety net for him being in the game. I honestly think it was Angela's family rejection of his color and where he was in life back then, made him who he is today. He just didn't count on running into Angie the way he did. He wasn't prepared to handle those old, unresolved feelings of a teenage love.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man that was a great episode. I was hoping the Ghost case would actually go to court. I think that woulda been dope. But I understand they wanna get back to the street stuff. Good season.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Y'all ain't peep :comeon: in the background when shorty was boarding the elevator? I can peep that flabby ass hairline a mile away :dead:
2jdf9qq.png

65r8mc.jpg
:sas2:

:sas1:

SunGod

All Star
Daps
dat asian bish :noah: she prolly let u buss her open and throw her all around the room IRL too :whew: i woulda lit them walls up and expected that blasian baby in 9 months, fukk it :mjgrin:

as for the rest of the ep, My nicca out :blessed: they should owe him money too, tbh :ld: but its whatever.....its fukked up seeing charlie murphy like that knowing he's actually dead now too :mjcry: i fr thought that was a dream sequence cuz i just couldnt see my nicca ghost losing his cool like that. I mean cot dayum he did that nicca like hood did the albino in banshee :damn: and now ol dude basically owns him :snoop: but im sure ghost figured out who he was in that moment. Now on to tasha :stopitslime: this bish will literally get wet for any nicca that give her attention :smh: this gotta be the most unloyal marriage i've seen in awhile. They need to just say fukk it and be swingers :heh:....hopefully they end this kanan story next ep cuz this shyt been :francis: the whole season

"Tell me I'm beautiul." - Tasha to Ghost

This hoe been insecure since the very first episode of the series.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I know some of y'all have been claiming fake about half of the things that happen in the show but ghost turning Charlie Murphy into clay fighter was one of my few :childplease: moments on the show

Also who kills Dre? Kanan or ghost dude been two faced for too long to still be breathing