Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Odd too considering he had his kids over at a sleepover with angie, but the same scenario flipped on him made him go off. On the real, I don't know any father that would be cool with their kids calling another man daddy other than one that aint doing shyt for them.

He been wanting to discipline that nikka. He just couldnt cause Procter told him to play the bytch role. But Ghost's character has been a savage.....we just get side tracked cause he plays the cool role...but dude stay getting hid hands unnecessarily dirty...I honestly think he likes to murder nikkas.....

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
I wonder if Silva works for the white dude. He told Tash to get a floater and kept trying to get her and Ghost to admit to illegal biz activity. Now it looks as if Tasn called whit dude...

Or maybe he just wants to fukk. I hope so. I like his character and Tasha deserves some good legallly rich attention. Plus it seems Ghost wants her back in the upcoming ep, maybe she has choices..

I hope Tommy dont die. Doesn't seem likely, but Game of Thrones will kill off a favorite charac in a heartbeat, maybe Power will too.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
But that would have been boring tho...they had to pay homage to the great Charlie Murphy by sending his character out in an over the top memorable sequence of events
:yeshrug:
It was questionable how they set up that whole scene, but I can't even hate on Charlie going out in a blaze of glory. Dude was an a$$hole (on screen, of course) until his very last scene ever :salute:

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
So Angela will never find out about the Serbian dude using her to threaten Ghost or will that stay a plot hole forever?

@Broad Street Bully
I wasn't going to believe it but look at how breh make the turn around the corner :russ:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
He been wanting to discipline that nikka. He just couldnt cause Procter told him to play the bytch role. But Ghost's character has been a savage.....we just get side tracked cause he plays the cool role...but dude stay getting hid hands unnecessarily dirty...I honestly think he likes to murder nikkas.....
Totally agree. I do think he has to do some things himself to keep the character built. His character would be heavily diminished without most of the killings he's done.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
One of the worse episodes of the series

Some of the shyt was straight up outlandish
It's entertainment dog, why can't you nikkas just leave reality out the door? Ol "that shyt wouldn't happen in real life! :scust: " ass nikkas