Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
How did you come to this conclusion genius :comeon:....its always one......:laff:

his wife said she wished she could give him a kid. Then, he's obsessed with Tommy asking if that was "him" ?

He didn't even ask about the money. When Ghost said, I know where your wife lives, he then asked if he could see Egan, then Ghost said no.

Is that clear enough for ya ? Should I move it to the side so you can get a clear picture ?:pachaha:

edit: btw, that's a Pac quote paraphrased, referencing "Picture me rolling" , hence the smiley at the end.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
his wife said she wished she could give him a kid. Then, he's obsessed with Tommy asking if that was "him" ?

He didn't even ask about the money. When Ghost said, I know where your wife lives, he then asked if he could see Egan, then Ghost said no.

Is that clear enough for ya ? Should I move it to the side so you can get a clear picture ?:pachaha:

edit: btw, that's a Pac quote paraphrased, referencing "Picture me rolling" , hence the smiley at the end.

:gucci:. weak speculation at best breh......definitley not enough info to just run with it.....

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I CANT BELIEVE I HAD A BACK
AND FORTH WITH THAT CLOWN.

HE LITERALLY NEEDS EVERYTHING BROKEN DOWN FOR HIM
LIKE A RETARD.

IT WAS OBVIOUS DUDE
WAS TOMMYS POPS FROM THE START.

LOL@ INTRODUCING SOME RANDOM
CAC INTO THE SCRIPT FOR THE HELL OF IT.
:devil:
:evil:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:gucci:. weak speculation at best breh......definitley not enough info to just run with it.....

okay. look at his wife reaction too an her asking who was that kid, and her saying he's never lied to her. Look at his right hand man saying he's nothing and don't worry about him ? They wouldn't have those lines in there if it was just about extortion.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
okay. look at his wife reaction too an her asking who was that kid, and her saying he's never lied to her. Look at his right hand man saying he's nothing and don't worry about him ? They wouldn't have those lines in there if it was just about extortion.

You nikkas are fukking retards.....lol.......it could be my dude.....it could........but lets not start making it seem like it so evident at this point. There is obvious something there, but you can't asumme that's the angle, there just isn't enough evidence.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

LIKE A RETARD.

IT WAS OBVIOUS DUDE

Will basque in the joy of you being a full of shyt wanna be know it all fukk boy if and when its determined that your fukking wrong dude. Jesus fukking crhist already. Its almost like you wrote the script yourself. But you didn't . Your just some fukking nerd with too much time on your hands.....hairy palm b*stard. Please shut the fukk up....

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You nikkas are fukking retards.....lol.......it could be my dude.....it could........but lets not start making it seem like it so evident at this point. There is obvious something there, but you can't asumme that's the angle, there just isn't enough evidence.

:sadcam:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive said it before, Tommy is a dumb ass drug dealer/gangsta. How you already got heat cause one federal agent got murked, but now you gonna murk another fed--some homeland security agent--in the home of a lawyer you attached to, with no alibi :mjlol:

he's a comically bad character and some of the most laughable moments in this show are directly correlated to his stupidity

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina

LIKE A RETARD.

IT WAS OBVIOUS DUDE

I know typing like has been your gimmick since sohh, and back then I didn't mind.

But now I hate that shyt with a passion. I read one sentence and then scroll to the next post

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
he's a comically bad character and some of the most laughable moments in this show are directly correlated to his stupidity
The scenario made no sense at all,
you just stab Homeland security with blood particles flying all over your lawyers living room..and Tommy is the most paranoid one but constantly doing reckless shyt..running nikkas over broad daylight