Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Jards

All Star
Daps
For fukk sake - soon as this shyt looks like it's getting back on track here come Angela and Tasha with the soap opera bullshyt :beli:

And get Curtis out the paint for fukk sake :camby:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
For fukk sake - soon as this shyt looks like it's getting back on track here come Angela and Tasha with the soap opera bullshyt :beli:

And get Curtis out the paint for fukk sake :camby:

The whole season has lowkey been on that though........Angie in her feelings and Tasha feeling betrayed..........Ghost is out there by himself........:francis:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Not to that degree, they didn't explain how she knew he didn't place it earlier. Maybe they will divulge the time line that we don't know.
Did you watch the episode? She compared it to where the gun was found to see if he ever went near the bar and Mr. St. Patrick didn't.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I'm guessing cause the black agent signed off on the search of the night club, and was the same person who found the gun, with security cameras Being off. Proctor made a good enough case to show the judge that the gun could have possibly been planted by the Feds.
Which means the black FBI agent is going to take the fall being the mole. Which means Sandoval's punk ass survives. Angela will need more hard evidence to prove Sandoval is the mole other then the footage that Ghost didn't plant the gun in the bar. She may have to check his phone records when he was talking to Knox. Or maybe Ghost camera's were on when Sandoval planted the gun.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Which means the black FBI agent is going to take the fall being the mole. Which means Sandoval's punk ass survives. Angela will need more hard evidence to prove Sandoval is the mole other then the footage that Ghost didn't plant the gun in the bar. She may have to check his phone records when he was talking to Knox. Or maybe Ghost camera's were on when Sandoval planted the gun.

They dropped it because Proctor showed that he had to do was press the issue of one of the other officers being a mole and they all would crack and let thier anger shine through. Which would change the perspective of the jury and possibly throw the whole case out the window. Basically its suggesting the mole was not Greg, and that the real mole is trying to set James up.