Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
They have her casted for season 5...

Yeah you get off for killing a Fed just to kill another one? And I bet his simp ass goes back to her.............but they might be enemies from here on out. Just wondering how he is going to get pulled back into the drug game. SOmething tells me the old in Prison will have something to do with it..........

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka no its not obvious. Stop it breh. I hate when people start talking about assumption on non fictional writing. The writing was sloppy. You don't do obvious and assumption when writing. That's not how it works. It would took an extra few seconds to show that. They failed to show it. And there is still no indication of how she knew it wasn't placed later. For her to come to that conclussion was SLOPPY writing. Its easy to assume and piece to gether, but on these types of shows, assumption is never good,t because when the viewer has to assume it takes aways from the story.......why?..........Because its sloppy writing.......:hhh:

It was nothing to take an addtional 10 seconds to show her pin pointing Ghosts entire actions that night as well as a quick pan over showing several tapes with different dates would have resolved that, instead of having the viewers believe she pieced it all together just from that 10 second clip.

:mjlol:SEVERAL TAPES WITH DIFFERENT DATES?

nikka ITS 2017.
ALL THAT shyt IS DIGITAL
AND CONTINUOUS
ON ONE HARD DRIVE.

THEY SHOW HER PAN THROUGH HOURS
OF FOOTAGE FROM THAT DAY ALONG.

THERES TIME STAMPS
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE VID
AND YOU CAN SEE IT JUMP
FROM ONE POINT TO THE OTHER.

YOU JUST A DUMB ASS nikka.
:devil:
:evil:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

:mjlol:SEVERAL TAPES WITH DIFFERENT DATES?

nikka ITS 2017.
ALL THAT shyt IS DIGITAL
AND CONTINUOUS
ON ONE HARD DRIVE.

THEY SHOW HER PAN THROUGH HOURS
OF FOOTAGE FROM THAT DAY ALONG.

THERES TIME STAMPS
AT THE BOTTOM OF THE VID
AND YOU CAN SEE IT JUMP
FROM ONE POINT TO THE OTHER.

YOU JUST A DUMB ASS nikka.

Dude, please be the fukk quiet. If your that fukking stupid you can't see that there is an obvious hole in the writing. Not that its hard to figure out. BUT THAT THERE IS A HOLE IN THE WRITING. I mean Im wasting to much energy on this shyt as is. I explained why and how it was sloppy writing, and your bytch ass just keeps on talking, clearly not understanding what is being said or what the fukk you talking about. None the less we can appreciate your 2 sense. But please stop. I hate you think your smarter then the average bear ass nikkas, who get stuck on remedial understandings of what the fukk is being said to you......:camby:..........assumption does not fill holes in writing.....if its not wrtitten it didn't fukking happen.........common senese shyt.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dude, please be the fukk quiet. If your that fukking stupid you can't see that there is an obvious hole in the writing. Not that its hard to figure out. BUT THAT THERE IS A HOLE IN THE WRITING. I mean Im wasting to much energy on this shyt as is. I explained why and how it was sloppy writing, and your bytch ass just keeps on talking, clearly not understanding what is being said or what the fukk you talking about. None the less we can appreciate your 2 sense. But please stop. I hate you think your smarter then the average bear ass nikkas, who get stuck on remedial understandings of what the fukk is being said to you......:camby:..........assumption does not fill holes in writing.....if its not wrtitten it didn't fukking happen.........common senese shyt.

YOURE THE ONLY ONE IN HERE TALKING ABOUT THIS SO CALLED HOLE.

ALL THE OTHER ADULTS
KNOW HOW TO USE COMMON SENSE.

YOU NEED EVERY SINGLE THING
AND EVERY HOUR OF FOOTAGE
SHOWN ON SCREEN TO COME TO A CONCLUSION.

KILL THE TOUGH TALK.

YOU WOULD NEVER CALL ME A bytch ASS ANYTHING
IN MY PRESENSE.

SHE SCROLLED THROUGH DAYS OF FOOTAGE
AND HE NEVER PLACED A GUN THERE.

THE END.

Quarquar

Pro
Daps

ALL THE OTHER ADULTS

KILL THE TOUGH TALK.

IN MY PRESENSE.

THE END.

Dude is trippin

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps

ALL THE OTHER ADULTS

KILL THE TOUGH TALK.

IN MY PRESENSE.

THE END.

nikka I will call you bytch to your mamma and then call her a bytch for having your bytch ass........:laff:.........and if you have no concept of what writing entails then please shut the fukk up. I've already explained a cardinal rule........if you missed the point or refuse to see it........then simply be quiet and keep it moving.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikka I will call you bytch to your mamma and then call her a bytch for having your bytch ass........:laff:.........and if you have no concept of what writing entails then please shut the fukk up. I've already explained a cardinal rule........if you missed the point or refuse to see it........then simply be quiet and keep it moving.

THE INTERNET IS A SAFE HAVEN FOR CLOWNS
LIKE @NoChill Jones

YOURE EMBARASSING YOURSELF.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Dude is trippin

I never said it was hard to follow, I said it was sloppy writing as to how they showed her coming to tthat conclussion(which it was)........he keeps thinking Im saying I don't get how she did.....:martin:.......we talking 2 different damn things....and he is too fukking stupid to see it.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps

angry black man :mjpls: