Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Dude is a fukking idiot and the writers are fukking idiots for that

The WHOLE fukking plot is about the importance of not killing any officers/agents and the repercussions of that. Then that dumbass goes and claps a Homeland Security agent :what:
Its actually not

Infact this is something thats in character of tommy

What would have been bad is him not killing the guy.

Out of place for him not to do something dumb

Anyways dope ep

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I love how Tommy's character is written based off Eminem's crazy psychotic white boy gimmick. Think about it. Ghost is a reflection of 50, and Tommy is a reflection of Eminem. Random, but I just wanted to point it out.

Anywho, I'm loving this season so far. It's not the most action packed, but if you're paying attention to the case, it's definitely the most suspenseful. Without the gun or the DNA the FBI don't really got shyt other than an accusation from an ex girlfriend who's also an agent.

I also wanna say I like that they're still keeping ghost in jail and haven't set him free yet. Everyone assumed he'd be out by now but that's unrealistic.

I think Tariq is too overdramatic with his sister. The middle fingers and the way he talks to her is just so forced. He literally has no reason to be shytting on her so hard. The writers need to cut it out.

Lala :takedat::takedat::takedat:

I wanna know who's this 'guy' Proctor knows :patrice:

Lastly, I think Angela is gonna flip on her crew. They already don't like her and been accusing her of shyt, so she had enough resentment to wanna get Sandavol or Sax buried.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Ole boy is not only a fed, but homeland security. The government would alert the terror level and find his killer in a day. And he just left him with Turtle :what:

Though I find your knit picking annoying, I agree. But it's not like he has a GPS tracker shoved up his ass. Tho they could ping the dudes cell phone signal to the cell towers by proctors place or some shyt. I do see Proctor somehow getting screwed over in all of this. Like some kind of moral summary the writers want to show us like Ghost's selfishness is destructive to those around him

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Angela just a dumb ass bytch man :smh:....like I real life hate this bytch :hmm:

I never liked tha bird brain bytch since day 1:angry:

This nikka Ghost :snoop: risked it all to be with that dumb ass bytch after several people warned him :facepalm:and now the nikka facing death row over some coochie lol

But she's exotic looking and calls him Papi when they fukkin :manny:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Tommy smashing LaLa raw so we know where that storyline is headed

Someone is gonna get hurt during these home invasions or they're gonna get caught on camera then Tasha dumbass will find out Kanan isnt dead cause Tariq will sing like a bird

Kanan got a house full of under age kids :sitdown:

This shyt with Tommy's "father" is filler

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
This episode was lit:wow:

I already see where this is going:to::sadcam::sadbron:
Tommy will not make it out this season :mjcry:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Dude is a fukking idiot and the writers are fukking idiots for that

The WHOLE fukking plot is about the importance of not killing any officers/agents and the repercussions of that. Then that dumbass goes and claps a Homeland Security agent :what:

Dude had a tape of Tommy admitting to killing Lobos AND of him actually killing Ruiz. He would've went to jail for 100 years on that alone. What did he have to lose really? Plus Tommy's character has ALWAYS been about acting first and fixing his mistakes later.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tommy once again only thinking of himsef and not actually thinking ahead.

He's not gonna keep getting away with murder simply because this dude is fukking sloppy. Literally gets away with it because of luck or circumstance

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
I honestly think running over that Domingo dude is gonna catch up to Tommy.
He thinks it was insignificant, but something is there. Kristobal keeps talking about
it and now he's meeting with switch-hitter Dre. Something's brewing and it ain't good.

And the very worst part of this is Julio getting caught up in this bullshyt.

Oh and can I tell you, I really, really, really hate Angela now. This bipolar
bytch needs a bullet in her head! :mindblown:

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My nikka Ghost bout to beat this shyt:myman:

Angela gonna confront the guy that killed Greg and get herself killed (hopefully):wow:

Tariq got some ass and bout to start robbing and shooting nikkas:mjcry:

Dre gonna get killed when Ghost find out he been playing both sides:hhh:

Tasha gonna start selling drugs with Tommy since her assets are frozen:lupe:

Lala gonna get jealous they're spending too much time together:francis:

Kanan's death is gonna end up being due to lean overdose :mjlol: