Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
My thoughts:

First of all best ep of the season

Tommy legit had me like :ohhh::what::beli::mindblown: all in one, putting my guy Proctor in all types of shyt

Ghost got his revenge on old cac Teresi, wanna play dirty cac lets get it:demonic::umad:

Keisha gon have to die sooner or later, she got put into this shyt not from her own doing so u know she'll flip to get out

My guy Proctor:damn::mjcry:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Dude is a fukking idiot and the writers are fukking idiots for that

The WHOLE fukking plot is about the importance of not killing any officers/agents and the repercussions of that. Then that dumbass goes and claps a Homeland Security agent :what:

How does everyone magically know where everyone else lives to the point where they can't just pop up at random?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
this season brehs :wow: i mean cot dayum! i was in this bytch hooping and hollering like a bytch at the movies :banderas:.....this shyt LIT :damn:....LaLa titties :takedat: they looked a lot better this season than the other tho :jbhmm:...finally this dumb bytch dun figured it out :francis: but looking at the preview this cot dayum c00n lawyer look like he tryna lock ghost up anyway :smh: i wasnt gonna hate on the brutha too much last ep just cuz i could see his side but if he really not down to get his client off he's a fukking c00n outta this world

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
How does everyone magically know where everyone else lives to the point where they can't just pop up at random?
breh proctor literally said for tommy to stay in the back and not come out after he did wat he did. That automatically proves he had tommy come to his house beforehand :what:

kingdarius

Daps
Reppin
Dude is a fukking idiot and the writers are fukking idiots for that

The WHOLE fukking plot is about the importance of not killing any officers/agents and the repercussions of that. Then that dumbass goes and claps a Homeland Security agent :what:
u talking bout a dude that wanted to kill angela in like season 2 :heh: TOMMY GIVES NO fukkS!!

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
you could tell Ghost really likes/trusts Proctor :mjcry:

Mak did my goat-cac lawyer wrong brehs :mjcry:
He looked excited to see him :russ: Tirtle actually being likeable:mindblown:

Man it looked phony as hell when he went to Angela's drunk. Horrible acting :russ:

I can't get Lala's t1tty out my head, and I hate that bish :mjcry: