Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did they just explain

Charlie Murphy's death, by having his character transferred? shyt caught me off guard on some :dwillhuh:......:to:
I believe charlie passed on after filming his role in rhe season. Since ghost gonna be out soon they didnt need charlie for all the eps

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way

exactly how im feeling after this episode
tariq is a whole bytch ass nikka.

im just happy raina's hamster face ass...no expression having ass only had 2 lines the whole episode
my nikka ghost bout to get off with black excellence...i dont care if the lawyer is a dikkhead :ufdup:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Though I find your knit picking annoying, I agree. But it's not like he has a GPS tracker shoved up his ass. Tho they could ping the dudes cell phone signal to the cell towers by proctors place or some shyt. I do see Proctor somehow getting screwed over in all of this. Like some kind of moral summary the writers want to show us like Ghost's selfishness is destructive to those around him
I didn't even bring it up, I just agreed with others. Then the laptop was open when shyt went down, coulda been recording:hubie:

Point is, people will notice him missing and the us government is a fukking monster.Tommy is the worst boss in tv history

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Mannn i was pissed at the way tommy was treating Julio..like nikka you dont mistreat you're workers or else they will turn on you. man treated julio like a bytch.

Angela needs to have her faced kicked in by tasha for keep saying "he lied to the both of us". You didnt give a rat's ass about tasha when you were smashing him but now you feel played because he didn't promote you to the number #1 spot.

Tariq is dumb because of the way he was raised. period. He has been sheltered way too much and doesn't have an ounce of common sense.

Idk what Dre is tryna do by playing both sides of the fence. Atleast lowkey let tommy know tariq is being messed with by Kenan.

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
what type of petty crackhead shyt is this dude kanan on? stealing TVs and shyt :dead:

them lala breastmeats though :banderas::banderas:

tariq pullin them middlefingers on his sister in the elevator :dead:

knoxs boy having recording of tommy killing ruiz :damn::damn::damn: then killed him after :damn:

and last but not least... fukk that stupid bytch angela, no shyt it wasnt his gun :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
soooooooooooooooo nobody on the case looked at the footage and determined he didn't hide the gun? nobody said "hey we got ALL his office tape, lets find the point where he returned from the murder and hid the gun where we found it"

So did you miss where it said "reviewed by Mike Sandoval" ?

I know it's a black show but hotdamn at the whining in here

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Mannn i was pissed at the way tommy was treating Julio..like nikka you dont mistreat you're workers or else they will turn on you. man treated julio like a bytch.

Angela needs to have her faced kicked in by tasha for keep saying "he lied to the both of us". You didnt give a rat's ass about tasha when you were smashing him but now you feel played because he didn't promote you to the number #1 spot.

Tariq is dumb because of the way he was raised. period. He has been sheltered way too much and doesn't have an ounce of common sense.

Idk what Dre is tryna do by playing both sides of the fence. Atleast lowkey let tommy know tariq is being messed with by Kenan.
He did promote her to #1. She just doesn't/didn't know it. :heh: