Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
breh proctor literally said for tommy to stay in the back and not come out after he did wat he did. That automatically proves he had tommy come to his house beforehand :what:

when I said that I was referring to everything.....Proctor popping up on Angela's home, Tasha popping up on Angela, Tasha popping up on Angela in random places not just Tommy popping up on Proctor.

It's like none of these fukking apartment buildings have security codes.

It's just bad writing and Tommy killing the Homeland Security Agent was just absurdly stupid. As much as it's in our heads that Tommy will do anything at anytime, there's limits to that before the show becomes a caricature.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I really don't get the big deal with Proctor repping both Ghost & Tommy.

Maurice Leavy repped every damn person in the Barksdale & Stansfield association.

And nobody batted an eye, and that was "The Wire" :wow:
no one was ever put on an actual trial except D.. everyone else just immediately copped out

even proctor said they said they knew from jump and didn't care until he was beating that ass

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
soooooooooooooooo nobody on the case looked at the footage and determined he didn't hide the gun? nobody said "hey we got ALL his office tape, lets find the point where he returned from the murder and hid the gun where we found it"
In the corner it said Sandavol was the last one to review it. So he intentionally didn't mention it. That was his task. Angela only looked at it out of curiosity after proctor paid her that visits.

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
:damn: shyts getting intense brehs. Y'all think Larenz Tate gonna be his next lawyer? Should be introduced in the next ep or the one after.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
In the corner it said Sandavol was the last one to review it. So he intentionally didn't mention it. That was his task. Angela only looked at it out of curiosity after proctor paid her that visits.
no that still doesn't work

you have a murder case.. you find the murder weapon in the office... in that office is a camera

you either have the evidence of him hiding it or a big ass gap in footage is missing.. either way, it's incriminating

there is no way that "there's nothing at all there boss" is going to fly. they trying to establish a timeline and literally have the suspects movements on tape

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Dude is a fukking idiot and the writers are fukking idiots for that

The WHOLE fukking plot is about the importance of not killing any officers/agents and the repercussions of that. Then that dumbass goes and claps a Homeland Security agent :what:
You realize that Tommy is a serial killer right:what:

He has the impulse control of a dog. :pachaha:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
when I said that I was referring to everything.....Proctor popping up on Angela's home, Tasha popping up on Angela, Tasha popping up on Angela in random places not just Tommy popping up on Proctor.

It's like none of these fukking apartment buildings have security codes.

It's just bad writing and Tommy killing the Homeland Security Agent was just absurdly stupid. As much as it's in our heads that Tommy will do anything at anytime, there's limits to that before the show becomes a caricature.
idk i know its a plot hole society but i guess i enjoy it too much to pick it apart like that. Some stuff u just gotta suspend belief with. Harboring on something like ppl popping up at houses is silly to me. Especially when these ppl are deep in these streets or a lawyer who "has a guy" to clean up murders so im sure he can find out where someone lives lol.....I still say its just tommy being tommy :manny:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Ole boy is not only a fed, but homeland security. The government would alert the terror level and find his killer in a day. And he just left him with Turtle :what:
it just happened. Let the show cook breh cot dayum mufukkas acting like he had a bug on his ass that detects his heartbeat or some shyt :what: