Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NY
Dude is a fukking idiot and the writers are fukking idiots for that

The WHOLE fukking plot is about the importance of not killing any officers/agents and the repercussions of that. Then that dumbass goes and claps a Homeland Security agent :what:
Tommy legit gives no fukks. Federal agent or not.

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
Tommy or somebody is going to have to kill Keisha. Her jealousy is going to cause her to snitch on everybody, especially now that her shop is shut down until further notice. The sex scenes between her and Tommy make me cringe.

Speaking of which, what in the world are they going to do for "clean" money now that Keshia's shop and Truth are shut down?

Not only has Kanan gotten Tariq hooked on lean, he is now introducing him to weed and underaged sex. Smh. I hope he and that girl are the same age.

Side note: Did y'all know that Tariq and Raina are supposed to be twins in the show?

Dre is setting up Julio so that he can become 2nd in command. He's playing both sides. I also think he is going to kill Kanan and that will put him up even higher into Ghost's good graces.

Ghost found out who Teresi was with the quickness and was like "Checkmate bytch!"

So Teresi basically confirmed that he is Tommy's dad when he called asked that guy "Is it him?" and when he told Ghost he wanted to meet Tommy. The wife saying that he had never lied to her in forty years was some pretty strong foreshadowing too, so I'm 99% sure that she is a stepmom. Lol.

Tommy is so fukking wreckless, but so smart at the same time. Proctor has to have his back forever now, although that will be impossible if he gets disbarred.

I hope Silva does right by Ghost and doesn't try to get him to take a deal.

Once again, Sandoval thinks he's smarter than everybody. He doesn't know what is about to hit him.

I fukkING LOVED SEE THE AGONY ON ANGELA'S FACE NOW THAT SHE KNOWS GHOST DIDN'T DO THAT shyt! DUMB ASS bytch!

This was a good ass episode. I'm about to watch again.

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
I'm talking about her going to even ask for the footage and to watch it in the first place.

She knows deep down in her heart that Ghost is innocent. It's the reason she keeps desperately trying to get Ghost and Tasha to admit that he did it. She knows they are telling the truth, she is just stubborn as hell and wishes she was right.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Tommy legit gives no fukks. Federal agent or not.
And thats stupid, cuz every boss has limits. U dont touch a fed, everybody knows that.

How this bish gonna wait this long to watch that vid:what:

1 of the best scenes in the wire was when Avon's boys was ready to shoot it out with the police amd he stopped them. Real boss shyt :wow: