Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tommy isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and he's blindly loyal, so I don't think it's hard to believe he'd start tripping over a broad. She reminds him of his mother so that's another reason.

He's only successful because of Ghost, he'd be doing football numbers if he was on his own from the jump.
they made him too dumb though

no way him and Ghost wouldve gotten this far if dude was as dumb as they portray him to be

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
they made him too dumb though

no way him and Ghost wouldve gotten this far if dude was as dumb as they portray him to be

He probably wasn't always this dumb. But where the series starts is years after they've been distributing and the effects of Tommy's coke use are starting to rear they're ugly head just as we meet him. That's how I see it anyways.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Holly needs to die or be written off

She's such a terrible and worthless character

What person that has been as successful in the drug game as Tommy would allow some random bytch to come into your life and force her way into your business

bytch stealing checks trying to open a account and this clown barely said anything about it

Now she coaching you to kill your best friend

I hope both of those clowns die before this season is over

I'm 99% sure that bytch ain't making it to season 4.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Holly: i did it for us :damn:

Tommy: oh..ok

How he paranoid about everything else except this :mindblown:
S46dFDf5.gif

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
When Dre went to the coffee shop, there was a dude in there with big ass glasses. Anybody know his real name? I can't place his face, i think he's a rapper.
nah he used to be in a lot of commercials
The only thing worse than Holly is this show's move to Sunday nights

I could be watching tonight :damn:
Saturday Nights for some of us :mjpls:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
LOL @ people saying Tasha is "loyal". :heh: To who? She's just another chick who knows what side her bread is buttered. You think she'd still be fukking with Ghost if he had a regular day job? She doesn't have to work and has loads of money to play with. He got a young broad to have his kids, she got with an older dude with money, end of story.

This same "loyal" chick was teasing Sean in the car for just seeing Ghost speak to Angela in the club in season one before anything even happened between them. :aicmon:

Besides, what kind of woman with three kids encourages her husband, their FATHER to stay in the drug game continuing the risk of prison or death and risk to the family when he already has the smarts to make a lot of money legally? It ain't like dude was going to leave a life of crime to become a window cleaner or something.

Yeah, Tasha looks good, especially compared to wack ass Angela (why they couldn't have found a real boriqua with t*ts and ass I don't know) who seems to have aged quite a bit since the last season, but that's all she is - a chick that looks good with a nice body. She's just another bird.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
As for Tommy and Holly....it's already been said: this wack cac bytch needs to go. :smh: Like YESTERDAY.

It ain't like Tommy struggled bagging chicks. Didn't he have a threesome with two broads who practically threw the p*ssy at him?

Plus he's gonna fukk around and be the downfall of the organisation.