Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
ghost has to realize angie is just lust and high school fukk shyt nothing more

u can't bring 3 kids around a woman who's a hell bent lawyer who's main goal is being a top level lawyer and the drug game is something u can't just escape because u have a night club, which night clubs don't last 20 plus years and u good....
I don't like Angela's character at all but I don't see them killing her off

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Got a feeling something bad going to happen to reke

Respect the show displaying doing the right thing as far as being a parent and not being bitter and keeping the kids away from their father. Being the bigger person is what's up.

Ghost is going to eventually have to muscle up. Dre will probably lead that.

Angela looking like she having buyers remorse on being with ghost and having to deal with his kids.

Can somebody kill holly please?!

And lol at any thought of those 2 Crack headed emotional idiots playing tasha, will take a show and a half and tasha will figure out everything those fools are doing lol

Love the depth the writing is bringing to the show. Early when this series started and people were giving comparisons we concluded that is was not on the level of shows like the wire and breaking bad. But with the added depth and the slow pace of the story lines, the show being picked up for 2 more season clearly is allowing them to take their time and develop the characters and properly build the story lines to prolong the suspense and shock value. Contrast to the 1st 2 seasons where the uncertainty of the shows future forced them to rush the storyline and pile a lot of things into the season. Its slowly creeping up to be at least in the conversation, and if this 3rd season is as great as critics are saying it is, might have to re evaluate our rankings on it.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I don't like Angela's character at all but I don't see them killing her off
I can't see then killing Angela either.

But something gotta give with her. Can't see her keeping her career and staying with ghost, either she will keep the career and eventually fully turn on ghost or she will leave her career and be just as suspected and watched as ghost is.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I can't see then killing Angela either.

But something gotta give with her. Can't see her keeping her career and staying with ghost, either she will keep the career and eventually fully turn on ghost or she will leave her career and be just as suspected and watched as ghost is.
Yeah I agree

It also seems like their relationship is purely based on lust and maybe nostalgia

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Damn, breh. If any of you nikkas are watching Power and Ray Donovan right now, its fukkin crazy as hell just how many similarities the storylines have while still being 2 completely different shows. Both shows got sons stealing guns, people after the main character, main character both cool calm and collective, both them nikkas rock suits only, the family problems, finessing the feds, the locked up enemy trying to kill the main character, etc. Both shows are great but I give the edge to Power for sure. RD is still a great show though. A bunch of good fukkin TV coming on right now.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Yea when she walked into that crib and saw ghost and the kids you would have figured they never talked about having a family, marriage ,nothing

Yeah you could tell she was super uncomfortable too

Damn, breh. If any of you nikkas are watching Power and Ray Donovan right now, its fukkin crazy as hell just how many similarities the storylines have while still being 2 completely different shows. Both shows got sons stealing guns, people after the main character, main character both cool calm and collective, both them nikkas rock suits only, the family problems, finessing the feds, the locked up enemy trying to kill the main character, etc. Both shows are great but I give the edge to Power for sure. RD is still a great show though. A bunch of good fukkin TV coming on right now.

Damn I was watching Ray Donovan too and didn't even think to make that comparison

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Unbelievable. :snoop:

This cavewoman should've been dead and gone a season ago, and now she plotting to kill Ghost. And this idiotic Eminem doppelganger is about to go along with it. The fear of Lobos couldn't get you to pull the trigger but trailer trash p*ssy will. :martin:

And I know good and godamn well Tasha isn't in on this plan is she? :dame:

Ain't even gonna touch on Riq finding Angela's gun.

I need the next ep ASAP