Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
Ghost gotta get his priorities in order.....I hope he didn't think it would be that simple to go clean
Tasha is so freaking loyal......Not too many women are like her.....Sheesh!
Tommy is not capable of leading anything.....
Julio is the Unsung hero of the crew
Andre is a wildcard
Holly can die next episode and I'll be happy....
Tariq I got a feeling that
a cop is going to shoot him......he won't die but I feel like they might go that direction with him...

The writing on this show has been fantastic this season.....

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
From the writers perspective I get it but from a realistic stance Tommy should have pulled the trigger or been stopped from pulling it. Him and Ghost "suppose" to be cold blooded ruthless dudes. I get the brother bs angle like I said for the tv show but ghost is basically dead to him. Scene should've went down different.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused. Before Kanan "died" wasn't he the one that told Dre to get close to Ghost as his intern, as a plan to get some information from him before they murk him? :patrice: I know Dre doesn't know Kanan is "dead", but I could have sworn those two were in cahoots. It made sense to me because of how Ghost is treating him on a :childplease: "nikka please" tip, because he knows Dre is a weasel and is not that dumb to let this nikka get close to his underground business. OR...am I wyin and Dre is legit trying to turn his life around or some shyt :skip:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghost gotta get his priorities in order.....I hope he didn't think it would be that simple to go clean
Tasha is so freaking loyal......Not too many women are like her.....Sheesh!
Tommy is not capable of leading anything.....
Julio is the Unsung hero of the crew
Andre is a wildcard
Holly can die next episode and I'll be happy....
Tariq I got a feeling that
a cop is going to shoot him......he won't die but I feel like they might go that direction with him...

The writing on this show has been fantastic this season.....

Yeah and that will get Ghost priorities in order. Holly and Angela will be gone before this season ends. Kanan will go after Tariq or use him