Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
From the writers perspective I get it but from a realistic stance Tommy should have pulled the trigger or been stopped from pulling it. Him and Ghost "suppose" to be cold blooded ruthless dudes. I get the brother bs angle like I said for the tv show but ghost is basically dead to him. Scene should've went down different.
I actually liked that scene, he knows that deep down he doesn't really hate him and couldn't bring himself to kill him

And Ghost isn't really that ruthless, the shooting he did in the first episode was way out of character when you think about it

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Why does Tommy have to be into the most basic chick ever? I feel like his taste should be different since he grew up on the streets

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Why does Tommy have to be into the most basic chick ever? I feel like his taste should be different since he grew up on the streets

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
ghost has to realize angie is just lust and high school fukk shyt nothing more

u can't bring 3 kids around a woman who's a hell bent lawyer who's main goal is being a top level lawyer and the drug game is something u can't just escape because u have a night club, which night clubs don't last 20 plus years and u good....

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Oh shyt I know what's gonna happen dre and his nikkas gonna rob that other club across from verbatim
Good catch my nikka. That makes perfect sense, especially since Ghost was talkin bout getting at them nikkas later and Dre's nikkas was talkin bout hitting Ghost spot. Dre will prob bring it up to Ghost and Ghost will set shyt up for them to do it. :salute: to that thought my nikka. I will rep u if this is how it goes down. Matter of fact, u will deserve an anti neg train :youngsabo:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
This episode was good but I'm surprised Tasha was so willing to let her kids go over to Angela's apartment. I like Tasha deciding to work with Tommy becuz she's been able to keep Tommy in check a few times too. They have a cool relationship and Tasha needs something I hated seeing her alone crying like that.

I really wonder how many times is Lobos gonna let Tommy slide on not killing Ghost. At some point it's gonna be Tommy & Holly, Ghost or Lobos. And I think Mike is gonna get killed. He's doing too much and everything he's doing can be traced back to him. Once Lobos has no need for him he can just get rid of him.

Next week shyt is gonna get crazy Kanan back and how does he react to Dre working with Ghost. How long until Kanan puts the plan together to get at Ghost. And remember Tommy said he gave Ghost the drop on Kanan for their showdown in the season 2 finale so Kanan might be out for Tommy too. I'm also interested in Greg trying to take Angela's no good ass down. I hope he puts that hoe away on something she need to be disbarred, shot or thrown in jail or something.