Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he had any dirt that could stick he wouldn't be suspended. She shat on dude and there wasn't anything he could do about it. He's already running around telling people that dude is ghost. Nobody even listens to him. He wash fishing around the club and even Kantos made him kick rocks.
That's his only obstacle though. Finding a way to legally prove what he's saying is right . His lurking ass can do it. There's no way his character takes that kind of hit without some sort of revenge plot created to expose Angie

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I'm not feeling Holly being so eager to get in the mix when she's been MIA for a hot minute.

They're also progressing too quickly with this Ghost/Tommy takeover thing, they've never fleshed out his character as anything more than a sidekick and he's already unhinged.

I don't recall but does he know about the La Arana killings Ghost did to look like the Jimenez brothers? He can't right, otherwise he'd know why Lobos wants to play dead. Which then begs the question why is Ghost hitting him up?

And Angela, still stupid af.

Is Dre gonna get revenge on Ghost/will he inherit Kanaan's beef?

edit: Also, 50 played his character very well. That scene where he kills Sean is one of the goat showdowns imo, perfect mismatch of moods/gravitas.

You gon call the cops? You a snitch? You gon call mommy?!

Imagine we find out 50 improvised that part :wow:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
your mom, your sister, you dad, your bytch, your future seed, your pet

your teacher, your job, your car, the fuccin cereal you eat, the bullshyt ass bed you sleep in, the fugazi ass toothpaste you use, the air you breathe

your whole fuccin lineage STINKS..

fucc you and your opinion... fuccboi

:laff::laff::laff:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Was were referring to mook, not you..

my bad brehh...

DAMN... WE WON BREHHHS :wow:

2vjpkk7.jpg

:blessed:

GAWDFATHER OUCHEAAA

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
That's his only obstacle though. Finding a way to legally prove what he's saying is right . His lurking ass can do it. There's no way his character takes that kind of hit without some sort of revenge plot created to expose Angie

I think Angie might be okay at this point because of Mike.
Just my opinion, Mike seems to want to be done with Lobos, which is why he told him this is the last time I help you and where done & Lobos told him, "now why would I get rid of my Us Attorney"

Mike might keep her around because he knows she's fukking Ghost and might hang that over her head to help him get rid of Lobos or to help get Lobos out of jail and out the country one last time.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he had any dirt that could stick he wouldn't be suspended. She shat on dude and there wasn't anything he could do about it. He's already running around telling people that dude is ghost. Nobody even listens to him. He wash fishing around the club and even Kantos made him kick rocks.

That's what makes him dangerous. He's desperate to ruin them.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Angie might be okay at this point because of Mike.
Just my opinion, Mike seems to want to be done with Lobos, which is why he told him this is the last time I help you and where done & Lobos told him, "now why would I get rid of my Us Attorney"

Mike might keep her around because he knows she's fukking Ghost and might hang that over her head to help him get rid of Lobos or to help get Lobos out of jail and out the country one last time.
I can definitely see some fukkery like this happening. Angie won't like that but she's powerless and Lobos and Mike are definitely in cahoots

Knox gon get killed. By the Spanish agent or by Ghost at the request of Angie. :lupe:
This was in the back of my mind too. If they do kill him off it would have to be an internal, bad cop type of thing thru Mike though because at the end of the day Knox is a fed. A nikka like Ghost can't kill a cop like that without shyt being traced back to him

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Breh re watch the scene after Sterns divorce settlement :comeon:

Ghost set that up because he needed the papers for Sterns wife in the divorce settlement :youngsabo:

He had Dominique help him get Kantos out the room that's when he seen what he needed.

Stern and Kantos didnt bat an eye when the "robbery" went down afterwards. Like oh well they took the files with them what a coincidence, but who cares you get to keep working for me. Look at Kantos body language, he's on some smug shyt.

The scene you talking about is Ghost figuring out how Stern washed his money with the clubs which again is when he had Dominique get Kantos out the room.