Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
That part was so stupid.

Dude just broke up with his wife and Angela already talking about she's ready to meet his kids

:russ:

And Ghost then tells Tasha the same thing.
I mean that was too much. Angela's eagerness and lack of chill just may lead to her relationship downfall. See how angry she was when Julio came to the club? This man has already turned his life upside down for her. What more does she want? :what:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I mean that was too much. Angela's eagerness and lack of chill just may lead to her relationship downfall. See how angry she was when Julio came to the club? This man has already turned his life upside down for her. What more does she want? :what:

Basically.... women

harbingers of calamities

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

Women are so irrational:russ: Angie knows that Ghost is trying to put the past behind him but she's always wanting more and more. I think he's gonna have to wife her up in order to make her truly happy, but that ain't happening no time soon.:mjlol:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Women are so irrational:russ: Angie knows that Ghost is trying to put the past behind him but she's always wanting more and more. I think he's gonna have to wife her up in order to make her truly happy, but that ain't happening no time soon.:mjlol:

especially since we got season 4 and 5 coming.. shyt gonna be lit