Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Having a female creater wouldn't surprise me if that the title and storyline is a play on that saying these some p*ssy whipped mfs bro lol

My peoples said the same shyt holly killed the dog so she can be more so part of tommy organization remember she was bytching bout being more involved and tommy was like naw hoe get the dog food and stay in the house out of trouble or some shyt lol

So her killing the dog will give her more freedom to be involved with the drug game cause she gone start bytching to tommy again how bored she is with no responsibility

bytch dead ass do seem like she wanna get her hands dirty she to worried bout what's going on but it's a reach

I still think Lobos did it as a sign to get shyt done asap ...same as ol girl turning up dead in that place ghost snuck into

Nobody mentioned Kanen killing the dog either

That depends on who helped Kannon escape. Still think Tommy did it.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Where are y'all getting these notions from? What scene implies that Ghost had Dre do that?
He found Holly came back from Tommy when he told that bird to get Ghost. Pun-intended.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Fire him after he worked with the dude that took your business with you and skimmed money from the club to keep it from you
tbh its a come up

not only that, kantos has the club on lock most of the time anyway!

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i was going to wait for the season to be over to watch but twitter threw the spoilers out there so i had to watch.

the show sure does have a check list to tick off every episode.
also, feel like it takes a few of them a while to get back into their characters again..a few ropey scenes.

but other than that, pretty good first episode.
when i saw someone say they killed Tommy's dog on twitter i was hoping they meant Holly.

Lobos is a scene stealer as always.
hope Kanan doesn't turn up looking like the Before I Self Destruct album cover.

sidenote:

if theres a ever been a posts by me shytting on this show...
it was probably because i was still salty over a certain casting situation for an episode.

:sas2:

but i'm not a hater and when i did watch it i loved it. so....

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I'm not feeling Holly being so eager to get in the mix when she's been MIA for a hot minute.

They're also progressing too quickly with this Ghost/Tommy takeover thing, they've never fleshed out his character as anything more than a sidekick and he's already unhinged.

I don't recall but does he know about the La Arana killings Ghost did to look like the Jimenez brothers? He can't right, otherwise he'd know why Lobos wants to play dead. Which then begs the question why is Ghost hitting him up?

And Angela, still stupid af.

Is Dre gonna get revenge on Ghost/will he inherit Kanaan's beef?

edit: Also, 50 played his character very well. That scene where he kills Sean is one of the goat showdowns imo, perfect mismatch of moods/gravitas.

You gon call the cops? You a snitch? You gon call mommy?!

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I know Starz is gonna continue to throw the Mega Check at Power, but I`d prefer this be on Netflix so I can binge watch
:francis:

nah a baby bloomer show like POWER is set right with this format, throwing it all on netflix wont allow a fanbase to grow properly with anticipation...

Is there nothing more racist than the contempt white america has for this show?

dawwwg.. THIS !!! they do their hardest not to give it its props, but parade that gay ass bullshyt empire fest everywhere smh :scust:

who cares, 50 winning where it counts, QUALITY and the mass knows this, fucc them crackers and their awards..

How come time never elapse thru seasons?

to keep it more grounded and in touch with whats really happening, can do a ''1 year'' later after all that kanan issue in season 2, it'll look silly trying to retcon all that

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Just when Ghost thought he was out, they pull him back in :wow:

Tommy wildin out :merchant:

RIP Tommy's dog :mjcry: I thought it was Holly at first :pachaha:

I knew Kantos bytch azz was gonna get fired sooner or later :lolbron: Ghost ain't forget :ufdup:

That Lobos scene with Angela :dead: that dude is on some other shyt. Ghost and Tommy need to reunite and cancel Christmas on his azz.

So how long till Kanan reappears and starts tearing shyt up :lupe:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
nah a baby bloomer show like POWER is set right with this format, throwing it all on netflix wont allow a fanbase to grow properly with anticipation...

dawwwg.. THIS !!! they do their hardest not to give it its props, but parade that gay ass bullshyt empire fest everywhere smh :scust:

who cares, 50 winning where it counts, QUALITY and the mass knows this, fucc them crackers and their awards..

to keep it more grounded and in touch with whats really happening, can do a ''1 year'' later after all that kanan issue in season 2, it'll look silly trying to retcon all that

Show stinks, but im'a still watch cause its oddly fire.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Show stinks, but im'a still watch cause its oddly fire.

your mom, your sister, you dad, your bytch, your future seed, your pet

your teacher, your job, your car, the fuccin cereal you eat, the bullshyt ass bed you sleep in, the fugazi ass toothpaste you use, the air you breathe

your whole fuccin lineage STINKS..

fucc you and your opinion... fuccboi

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I know Starz is gonna continue to throw the Mega Check at Power, but I`d prefer this be on Netflix so I can binge watch
:francis:
Nah fukk this microwave generation shyt. We all used to love watching a show once a week, and let the show and anticipation develop week by week. Like watching football or something. Anticipation for the next week is better than watching everything in one or two days without digesting all of the material.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
your mom, your sister, you dad, your bytch, your future seed, your pet

your teacher, your job, your car, the fuccin cereal you eat, the bullshyt ass bed you sleep in, the fugazi ass toothpaste you use, the air you breathe

your whole fuccin lineage STINKS..

fucc you and your opinion... fuccboi
Idk about you but I sense a neg train.....