Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
He's becoming really grimy and ruthless

I'm not sure where they're going with his character though, for some reason I think he will reunite with Ghost by the middle of the season.

Yea I think Tommy and Ghost are gonna have to either fake Ghost's death or kill Lobos. If they kill Lobos then a war with his people from Mexico has to take place. I don't know if the show want's to go that deep but I don't know how Ghost and Tommy can get past Lobos.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
After this Lobos thing is over where do they go from here? This has been the main storyline along with the club shyt since season 1. This season should tie that up. Maybe next season him and Kanaan finishes their shyt and maybe the next season is old boy betrays Ghost and becomes the man like he was hinting at in the first episode. Didn't imply that he would off Ghost but you can tell the club shyt aint for him.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
After this Lobos thing is over where do they go from here? This has been the main storyline along with the club shyt since season 1. This season should tie that up. Maybe next season him and Kanaan finishes their shyt and maybe the next season is old boy betrays Ghost and becomes the man like he was hinting at in the first episode. Didn't imply that he would off Ghost but you can tell the club shyt aint for him.
This is plausible

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Ultimately I think they setting up for Tasha
To take over.

They gone let ghost and the lovely :banderas: Angela get away from the life for a bit.

Kanan is going to come back
F*cking with ghost family and business

Which will smoke ghost out and bring him back into the game

They will also flirt with the tommy Tasha chemistry :steviej:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm glad I finally caught the season premiere :blessed:

So many possibilities this season.

Angela couldn't hold back that she was going to get broken off at the club again by Ghost . Her nipples were hard as fukk the beginning of that scene :bryan:

There isn't many characters on TV right now if any at all , with the Chemistry Angela and "James" .

Tommy is too sloppy as the boss obviously. Waiting on Kaman's return :demonic:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
you know what's crazy... with the DA being lobo's man.... he knew the entire time about ghost and tommy

he knew when old boy brought up that angie was fukking st clair that it was ghost... he knew when angie kept getting ghost out of trouble that she was doing it and knew... he's known tommy was working with ghost when they arrested him..

the entire time since he showed up, he's known everything about everyone pretty much since hehad fbi files, angela's words, the other fbi guys word, plus what lobos was telling him

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He had Dominique help him get Kantos out the room that's when he seen what he needed.

Stern and Kantos didnt bat an eye when the "robbery" went down afterwards. Like oh well they took the files with them what a coincidence, but who cares you get to keep working for me. Look at Kantos body language, he's on some smug shyt.

The scene you talking about is Ghost figuring out how Stern washed his money with the clubs which again is when he had Dominique get Kantos out the room.
nah fam you dead wrong

Friends Turn Into Enemies: Power Season 2 Finale, Episode 10 Recap

Back at Truth Jamie, Kantos and Stern are trying to figure out who ransacked Kantos office. Whoever was behind it had a detailed description of where the cameras were as they couldn’t get look at the perps. Among the missing items are cash and the ledgers with the numbers that would have shown Jamie had hit his mark of 20% s and could buy back Truth from Stern.

Kantos ironically didn’t have a chance to upload the figures into the system either and what makes this whole invasion even more fishy was the fact that Stern brought that whole fact up even knowing that the last party proved Jamie made his numbers.

Tommy leaves the meeting and assures Ghost that Kanan will be at the location. Stern and his wife’s story-line comes to a head now that she wants a divorce from ole boy. Last time we seen them together Stern was in company of others getting his freak on and she was completely over it. In the middle of their divorce settlement hearing she breaks out the ledgers that were conveniently taken from Kantos office during the robbery. The look on Sterns face…

The robbery turned out to be a ruse set up by YUP you guessed it GHOST. That boy Ghost is too damn good, he held up his end of the bargain in helping Stern’s wife in burying him and in return she gave him back Truth plus two more clubs.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
you know what's crazy... with the DA being lobo's man.... he knew the entire time about ghost and tommy

he knew when old boy brought up that angie was fukking st clair that it was ghost... he knew when angie kept getting ghost out of trouble that she was doing it and knew... he's known tommy was working with ghost when they arrested him..

the entire time since he showed up, he's known everything about everyone pretty much since hehad fbi files, angela's words, the other fbi guys word, plus what lobos was telling him
Its never been confirmed Lobos told him anything though. He could just be another pawn in the game

• Dap
Reactions: I'z