Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
But I think Tommy had told those dudes what they wanted to hear to get them to turn on Milan (not knowing about Ghost's plan perhaps?), he didn't seem at ease when they mentioned pushing drugs in thee club.

Hmm...that could be possible. At the same time, with what Tommy has gone through this season, it's too late for him to turn back now. He's knee deep into it so he has to keep pushing it out in order to maintain his current position. This is his first time getting real power so he's going to have to make some in comfortable decisions as a boss.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
:banderas:A new world is in order for Ghost come back next season. He trying to do good, but the game keep pulling him back in and Truth seems to be his bad luck charm.
I can't believe this fool Greg thought he could :cape:himself from getting shot. Mike looked at him after he shot him like :cmonson1:.
Tasha's loyalty has been expanding to high heights for Ghost. :bishopeddie: She came through with the quickness. :cmonson2: I love this woman.:justwow:
Tommy not giving no more fukks from now on. He couldn't kill Ghost when had the opportunity, so I wonder how far he's willing to go with this new attitude he got stewing up. :whoo:
Angie on some female emotional nonsense. She know that shyt was unnecessary. :justinreallytho:

Tariq might got a little in his heart, but he really don't belong where Kanan is trying push him to be, and I think Kanan see that in him already. Tariq is just a sad lost boy, wishing his father was around more.

Kanan getting a little too soft now. I think him killing his son is starting to catch up to him mentally. He missed a whole lot from Shawn so he didn't have any attachment to him, but now he has Tariq fillling in on what he missed out for Shawn, especially since they both share the same passionate hate for Ghost.

Jukebox on some :demonic:, that Tommy is trying to be. She always 3 steps ahead of the plan and stay's on point no matter what. :obama::salute:That bytch too dangerous.:mjpls:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Angie really arrested Ghost for breaking her heart:mjlol: have a woman as the lead writer brehs

Hell have no fury like a woman scorned. From her point of view, everything thing Ghost has told her has been a lie. He betrayed her trust time and time again to a point to where as even if he was telling the truth, it was too late. She's done with him and his words. If you ask me, it's a pure case of a woman whom is acting on emotions instead of logic. But as we men know, women aren't logical to begin with. :manny:

Last edited:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Yeah, I have NO idea what she was going to gain from this. I mean, did she even question why Ghost would want to kill Greg knowing that he wouldn't be able to cover that up? And after everything he did to keep her out of trouble, she sells him out for something he had absolutely nothing to do with.

I mean, if he DID kill Greg, I would understand Angela's need to put him in jail but this just comes off as her wanting to stick it to him for breaking up with her.
This is exactly what it is.
Did u see her face when they put Ghost in the car? That smug, lifeless expression. That's hurt and vengeance 101

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was it just me or did Kanan crop the photo before sending it? Looked like it but then the followup text wouldn't really make it matter and Tasha possibly recognized his tats
they only took a pic of his arm...she saw the tats

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That acting by Angela when she saw Greg's body was AWFUL

raw
She's not good at all.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only thing that might fukk Ghost over is all them pics of him in Greg's apartment

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It was a good finale to a good season. The issues I have is that this season, more than the previous 2, was uneven and some of the logic was faulty, which represented itself BIG TIME in the finale...

-Greg allowing himself to be killed by Sandavol gotta be top 5 dumbest deaths of ALL fukkING TIME. It's not even like they pulled the "he figures it out two seconds before he's murked" trope out for this one. Greg had a full five minutes to piece together that Sandavol was the leak and instead of just going with the "Angela is the leak" angle decided to play his cards RIGHT then and there and then had the NERVE to tell this muthafukka "I gotta take you in":what:. Nobody is THAT goddamn stupid. The writing was lazy as all hell with that sequence.

-If Angela knows anything about Jamie/Ghost it's that he doesn't make rash decisions. Murdering Greg on some bullshyt crime of passion makes ZERO sense. What reason would Jamie have to kill Greg when he knew Greg didn't really have anything on either him or Angela? Cause of some p*ssy? That's not how Jamie operates, he didn't even kill Sean when Sean had a gun to his head and told him he was fukking Tasha. I understand that the fingerprints point to one thing, but Angela didn't think this through whatsoever, and the storyline didn't do a very good job of making it seem as if Angela cared enough about Greg to be THAT devastated over his death. She was basically fukking him just to spy on him.

-Milan went out with a whimper when the storyline set it up for it to be a bang. This guy wasn't very smart at all in the end was he? He trusted Tommy, who just two episodes earlier he was beating the living shyt out of, to murk Ghost? :wtf: To completely turn heel and join the Serbian gang over a dude he's spent a lifetime building an empire with? Again, it would have been more believable if they would've just straight up made Milan a racist who underestimated Ghost because he was a ****** and played up that Tommy was white, so he was "better". At ,east that would've made the way it all went down more believable.

-50 Cent goes from a psycho who murdered an old woman in cold blood to smiling like a proud dad, watching his only son (Tariq) that made it. He actually had to be coerced into using his arch enemy's son for profit? He needed dyke police cousin to remind him what the mission was? :mindblown:

-Tommy thinking he had the juice to force Ghost to move weight in his clubs? That might be the ONE thing that pushes Ghost to murk Tommy. Ghost wants out more than anything, ain't no WAY he's going to allow Tommy boy to move drugs in his club..

Despite my issues with the finale, I think the series itself can be redeemed with stronger writing. All the actors are top notch, the premise still has legs, and everyone accept Kanaan is an organic part of the show. Kanaan needs to be killed off next season within the first 5 episodes. His time is done. 50 Cent needs to take his production credit and go sip some Vitamin water on a island somewhere. But that character has run his course, at this point his dyke cousin is a more dynamic and interesting character than he is. I honestly think Tasha and Ghost should get back together for most of next season and that Tasha needs to 100% grow out of the ratchet persona and start thinking like a true boss bytch. Her husband is being framed for murder and her son has been kidnapped. Tommy is a crazy live wire and she has nobody else to depend on. She needs to step it up next season big time. Angela needs to stop being so goddamn weepy and choose a side. Angela should be the main antagonist next season as she attempts to nail Ghost whatever the costs. All of this will they/won't they needs to be put to the side for at least half a season.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
They should be able to get Reek back easily, just get someone who knows how to trace phones and trace Reek's phone straight to Kanaan's apartment.