Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
There really wasn't :mjlol:

I'm still watching but there was some silly shyt this episode

Tommy's still going against Ghost because.....? Lil taste of power ( :brilliantshawty: )gone to his head?

See yall next year :heh:

With the glove situation with Ghost, I'm going to reach here and say that he had a serious brain fart. A lapse in judgement at that moment. We have to keep in mind that Ghost has been a bit sloppy from his usual self this season so he's making a bunch of careless mistakes we aren't used to seeing him make.

As for Tommy, this show is called Power for a reason. Power has a way of corrupting and making people do out of character things. Tommy always wanted to stay in the drug business. He got tired of being a lower tier guy. Now with Milan out of the way, he's gained even a more Powerful position. I think that is what he's always wanted, to be a powerful drug lord, which may sound like a reach to some. At the end of the day, I see what Tommy's character is wanting to accomplish.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why's it stupid? The only thing Kanan wanted was a thorough nikka for a son and so far Tariq is showing he got alot more heart than Shawn so he's getting fatherly attachments.
Kanan is supposed to be a ruthless killer that chokes out grannies with no remorse. The fukk is he getting attached to his enemy's son for? I get that Tariq is like the son he's never had but I find it weird how attach he got

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Kanan is supposed to be a ruthless killer that chokes out grannies with no remorse. The fukk is he getting attached to his enemy's son for? I get that Tariq is like the son he's never had but I find it weird how attach he got
It's really not weird. He didn't know that old lady. he been spending time, building a relationship with Tariq of course he gonna feel a certain way about dude. That's how all relationship are built or lost, time spent together.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
After what Angie did tonight, she needs to join Holly in hell. :demonic:

Trying to get Ghost fingered because he tried to protect her. :scust:

Send the person you love to jail so they can get it from the health inspector, brehettes. :usure:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Reading through the thread, and I'm sure it's been mentioned but if not I'll say it anyway...

I keep seeing people ask how was Ghost in the system when he'd never been arrested, but didn't he get that DUI?
That too, but he also may have a gun permit or need some clearances for something. Fingerprints aren't only collected from criminals.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
After what Angie did tonight, she needs to join Holly in hell. :demonic:

Trying to get Ghost fingered because he tried to protect her. :scust:

Send the person you love to jail so they can get it from the health inspector, brehettes. :usure:

That shyt was weird becuz she knew Ghost was telling the truth about Greg tryna set her up to be the leak.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Power is utterly silly. Bad editing and everything. Ghost went down the escape then came back up to tag the window.

Everybody pulling straps out with on lookers looking to no hysteria. Scene clearly shows guest watching as Tasha sticks a gun in front of Catia or whatever her name is. And Ghost with a gun in Milan's back.

Tariq didn't even really have time to panic and they like "yeah, yeah, he 100." FOH

Truth should be shut down indefinitely. In about a years time they got popped for drug sales, a shooting, and now the owner is arrested for murdering a fa. Come on.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Power is utterly silly. Bad editing and everything. Ghost went down the escape then came back up to tag the window.

Everybody pulling straps out with on lookers looking to no hysteria. Scene clearly shows guest watching as Tasha sticks a gun in front of Catia or whatever her name is. And Ghost with a gun in Milan's back.

Tariq didn't even really have time to panic and they like "yeah, yeah, he 100." FOH

Truth should be shut down indefinitely. In about a years time they got popped for drug sales, a shooting, and now the owner is arrested for murdering a fa. Come on.

But, but, but, we're haters for pointing out flaws in logic like that!

It's a great show, but the writing needs some work in Season 4 if it is to maintain momentum going into Season 5.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
That shyt was weird becuz she knew Ghost was telling the truth about Greg tryna set her up to be the leak.

Yeah, I have NO idea what she was going to gain from this. I mean, did she even question why Ghost would want to kill Greg knowing that he wouldn't be able to cover that up? And after everything he did to keep her out of trouble, she sells him out for something he had absolutely nothing to do with.

I mean, if he DID kill Greg, I would understand Angela's need to put him in jail but this just comes off as her wanting to stick it to him for breaking up with her.