Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yeah, I have NO idea what she was going to gain from this. I mean, did she even question why Ghost would want to kill Greg knowing that he wouldn't be able to cover that up? And after everything he did to keep her out of trouble, she sells him out for something he had absolutely nothing to do with.

I mean, if he DID kill Greg, I would understand Angela's need to put him in jail but this just comes off as her wanting to stick it to him for breaking up with her.

None of it makes sense. What real reason did he have to kill Greg? One thing we've learned about Ghost is that he doesn't kill outta spite. Its usually becuz of some business shyt.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I have NO idea what she was going to gain from this. I mean, did she even question why Ghost would want to kill Greg knowing that he wouldn't be able to cover that up? And after everything he did to keep her out of trouble, she sells him out for something he had absolutely nothing to do with.

I mean, if he DID kill Greg, I would understand Angela's need to put him in jail but this just comes off as her wanting to stick it to him for breaking up with her.
What that Lady said got to her. She doesn't know that Greg was really playing her. But even still it's just a plot device. Case is easily dismissed. To convict James she'd have to incriminate herself. With the way this show is written, she could be having a fantasy about arresting Jamie. This isn't really bad, yet.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just finished the finale
1. Ghost sonning that dude Milan :banderas:
2. Tasha helping him, she such a down chick :wow:
3. Ghost wore gloves the whole time, so how did they find his prints when he broke into the apartment?
4. Tariq is so dumb

Season 4 needs to be last season, have Ghost get of jail in the 2nd episode, then he merks Tommy and 50 at the end of season 4.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Just finished the finale
3. Ghost wore gloves the whole time, so how did they find his prints when he broke into the apartment?
4. Tariq is so dumb

Season 4 needs to be last season, have Ghost get of jail in the 2nd episode, then he merks Tommy and 50 at the end of season 4.
He took them off to relock the window and dropped the tools he was using on top of that :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
That acting by Angela when she saw Greg's body was AWFUL

raw

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished the finale
4. Tariq is so dumb

He took off his gloves for some reason when he was locking the window on his way out

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
wheres the gif of the Jesus saves pillow smothering? :mjlol:

No one has checked up on that old lady. :mjlol:

Kanan and the crew just camped out in the lady's spot.

Neighbors see a bunch of random people entering and exiting the apartment of their elderly neighbor without any questions.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
No one has checked up on that old lady. :mjlol:

Kanan and the crew just camped out in the lady's spot.

Neighbors see a bunch of random people entering and exiting the apartment of their elderly neighbor without any questions.

They'll probably have 50 playing her in drag by the second episode of next season :russ:

:mjcry:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
With the glove situation with Ghost, I'm going to reach here and say that he had a serious brain fart. A lapse in judgement at that moment. We have to keep in mind that Ghost has been a bit sloppy from his usual self this season so he's making a bunch of careless mistakes we aren't used to seeing him make.

As for Tommy, this show is called Power for a reason. Power has a way of corrupting and making people do out of character things. Tommy always wanted to stay in the drug business. He got tired of being a lower tier guy. Now with Milan out of the way, he's gained even a more Powerful position. I think that is what he's always wanted, to be a powerful drug lord, which may sound like a reach to some. At the end of the day, I see what Tommy's character is wanting to accomplish.

But I think Tommy had told those dudes what they wanted to hear to get them to turn on Milan (not knowing about Ghost's plan perhaps?), he didn't seem at ease when they mentioned pushing drugs in thee club.