Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
:wow: Why did Angie have to do Ghost like that:mjcry:. Overall, this season was really good. It really lived up to its name. Ghost has pretty much lost all his Power while Tommy is slowly gaining it. :ehh: The big question for Ghost moving forward is, whom can he really trust? He's burned so many bridges, it's going to be hard for him to make moves. I'm really interested to see how drastic his character will change in season 4.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The thing is we know Ghost is getting out fairly soon(either 1st or 2nd episode) cause he really didn't do it.

But the thing is once he gets out his whole world is out of control now.

Tariq with Kanan
Tommy new Milan and selling drugs in his club
New deal with the club owners he signed to(The deal was already signed so i dont know why people think that is gone. Yea he clearly has bad repore with them now but the deal was signed.)
Then of course they somehow gonna weasel Angela back into Ghost life with her preggo issue.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I can't believe he took that glove off
Breh the moment he took the gloves off I told my girl Greg was gonna die and Ghost was gonna get locked up for it

There was literally no other reason for him to take the gloves off

He unlocked the window with gloves on but all of sudden he needed to take them off to lock it back :martin:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Yeah im done with this bullshyt

There was absolutely no point of Jamie taking his gloves off and touching the window

The writing on this show is so terrible
There really wasn't :mjlol:

I'm still watching but there was some silly shyt this episode

Tommy's still going against Ghost because.....? Lil taste of power ( :brilliantshawty: )gone to his head?

See yall next year :heh:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Oh yeah they definitely finna draw out the Tariq kidnapped angle. They gonna hold him hostage in D.C for a while I think. I think the whole Kanan/Tariq dynamic is that, he was grooming Tariq to be something that his son wasn't. Street smart. When he stole the kicks, when he didn't snitch when they had him in the squad car. The way he talks about his parents. But you're right, it is kind of stupid how attached Kanan became.

Why's it stupid? The only thing Kanan wanted was a thorough nikka for a son and so far Tariq is showing he got alot more heart than Shawn so he's getting fatherly attachments.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
This dude Greg is dumbass :bryan:

How the fukk do you confront the leak of a notorious drag cartel without your weapon?:bryan:
How the fukk do you to turn your back on homeboy and think he's going to come quietly?:bryan:
How the fukk are you not going to just tell ol' boy what he wants to hear so you can set his ass up later? :bryan:

All that intelligence to figure out who the leak was but too stupid to act accordingly:bryan: