Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Angela arresting Ghost for Greg's murder simply seems foolish and far fetched.

So none of the detectives checked Gregs phone and saw that his last phone call was to Mike Sandoval? and after that it was to the person who gave him the tip about Sandoval? WTF? Why was there no immediate questioning of Sandoval or guy who made the other phone call. This is mind boggling.....and yet right away Ghost gets arrested for murder based on Angela's random emotions? WTF

They said themselves, there were no signs of forced entry and Greg likely let him in......Just weird.

Mike Sandoval didn't take Greg's cell phone upon leaving, all he did was leave his burner in Greg's cabinet. Sometimes the writing on this show is goofy.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Season finale lit brehs...Can't see Tasha going against Tommy cuz she gon need him and the wolves(Dre) to save Tariq...that pic Jukebox set up remind me of Ice mailing Rich Porter his nephew finger...cutthroat :mjcry:

Daps
Angela arresting Ghost for Greg's murder simply seems foolish and far fetched.

So none of the detectives checked Gregs phone and saw that his last phone call was to Mike Sandoval? and after that it was to the person who gave him the tip about Sandoval? WTF? Why was there no immediate questioning of Sandoval or guy who made the other phone call. This is mind boggling.....and yet right away Ghost gets arrested for murder based on Angela's random emotions? WTF

They said themselves, there were no signs of forced entry and Greg likely let him in......Just weird.

Mike Sandoval didn't take Greg's cell phone upon leaving, all he did was leave his burner in Greg's cabinet. Sometimes the writing on this show is goofy.

That's exactly why ghost won't be in jail, they have proof of nothing but fingerprints on his window. The most they'll get him for is breaking and entering

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MAN POWER WAS GOAT TONIGHT. THANK GOD FOR THE FIRESTICK because this bunk ass on demand wasn't working.

fukk i gotta wait 9 fukking months god damn it

now onto spoilers

ahahahha i knew greg was going to get merked, didn't think sandoval would do it. Dumb ass ghost had an airtight plan plan until he got twitter fingers and touched the glass and didn't even wipe it off smh.

dum ass tyreek hanging with strangers and shyt. Kaanan can't paid because ghost in jail so who gonna run the club? dre? tommy?

basically tommy killed milan to become milan :russ: And why would he sstill want to sell drugs in ghost club and not even speak about it it makes 0 sense what so ever. Did tasha merk that girl from the club as well?

How da fukk jukebox just leave work like that and allowed to practice law in a different state :dahell: i'm sure u can't go in another state with a police car and practice law enforcement. This ransom shyt aint gonna work next year and i think tasha gonna merk juke box and tommy gonna merk 50 while ghost is locked down. Maybe jail will get his shyt straight on everything.

and finally :mjlol: at ole boy offering angie his meat minutes after greg dying like angie is just an office hoe for everyone :mjlol:

fukk i don't want to wait 9 fukking months man :mjcry:

they still aint show what happened to lala and shyt.

dre gonna run the club while tommy sell drugs from it but dre gonna be cool about it and they gonna plot on 50

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly why ghost won't be in jail, they have proof of nothing but fingerprints on his window. The most they'll get him for is breaking and entering

put spoiler tags on this :dame: thank god i watched it already

any way sandoval covered his tracks and knox wasn't killed on force door entry so they will tie the window entry up to ghost. He will probably be in jail half the season as they get intel on caanan and find the real leak to expose him

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if yall's on demand not working and u got a firestick you can watch it on the app called exodus and search tv shows and u will find it