Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Predictions.

Milan's second in command is gonna off Milan or help Ghost as Milan has went against the family. Grooming an "outsider".
I'm about to go to the gym so I'll expand later, but the shade from brothas on this show is ridiculous. :snoop:

If nikkas start walking away from this show then black film/tv makers stand virtually no chance:snoop:

Sure it ain't as good as the wire or Sopranos but this IS MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH TO KEEP SUPPORTING:snoop:

Crabs in a barrel man:snoop:

PS------ Nikkas complaining about filler and unnecessary storylines while constantly sucking off Game of Thrones:dead:..........:camby:
We suppose to support shyt because it's black shyt? WTF?!1 If it's not good it's not good. I don't watch GOT but that shyt is fantasy, fiction.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Wow, we have dudes out here calling people Cacs and c00ns because of calling this show trash. Listen, I'm one of the biggest 50 stans on this site and have been saying Omari Hardwick is up next for 5 years now. I fukked with this show heavily, up until now. This is show is bad now. If you like it and keep supporting it, thats fine, I hope black actors keep getting them cheques. That being said, I'll be done with this show, its daytime soap opera with no character consistency. Everything I liked about this show has completely diminished. I'm not one of these cats who loses interest over storylines being too unrealistic, but this show is just not entertaining all of the characters are annoying. Ghost has fallen off so hard. Too much good TV with black characters coming up and currently on for me to give this show a pass. Watch what you want to watch, I wouldn't have wrote this normally, I respect people have different taste and requirements for television. Please do not go around calling people cac and c00n because we don't want to support this subpar show.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I wish Tommy's character was less annoying, like someone else said he reminds me of Jesse Pinkman

How is he supposed to be Ghost's best friend when all they do is argue?

To be fair bro, Ghost and Tommy have been arguing since the basement scene in episode 1 of season 1. They're good friends but they're also business partners.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
CsrpP72WcAATq0G.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Wow, we have dudes out here calling people Cacs and c00ns because of calling this show trash. Listen, I'm one of the biggest 50 stans on this site and have been saying Omari Hardwick is up next for 5 years now. I fukked with this show heavily, up until now. This is show is bad now. If you like it and keep supporting it, thats fine, I hope black actors keep getting them cheques. That being said, I'll be done with this show, its daytime soap opera with no character consistency. Everything I liked about this show has completely diminished. I'm not one of these cats who loses interest over storylines being too unrealistic, but this show is just not entertaining all of the characters are annoying. Ghost has fallen off so hard. Too much good TV with black characters coming up and currently on for me to give this show a pass. Watch what you want to watch, I wouldn't have wrote this normally, I respect people have different taste and requirements for television. Please do not go around calling people cac and c00n because we don't want to support this subpar show.

I don't think the show is bad...still good imo. Not as good as before, but still:ehh:

Ironically the quality of the show dipped when Holly was killed off :dwillhuh: