Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Yo, this show makes it look like you can get away with killing easssiillyyy :mjlol:

sh*t should've taken place in mexico if they wanted an realistic approach to it :whew:

Especially how the laws are in NY for just being caught with a gun:whoa: That first 48 looking like 48 seconds and then they give up :damn:

The murders seem pretty sloppy too much of the time

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tasha's t!ts :whew:

Ghost pillow talking...............Why :why:

Tariq needs to get gone

This Kanan shyt needs to wrap up quickly, why do I get the feeling he is going to get comically tossed in the bushes

Mian is a damn good character, constantly outmatching Ghost

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
:pachaha:waiting for keisha and hollys bodies to turn up. tommy didnt have to do ruiz like that. they had good history lol. the way tasha went wild over ghost trying milan was wack. all she gon do is rat on tommy when she finds out tommy killed keisha

dre gotta die also. tommy killed ruiz keisha maybe and holly and last lobos link. he askin to go down. . tasha and angie both gon rat on tommy. what a dummy

Last edited:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
The Kanan shyt needs to be over early next season and doesn't need to linger the whole time like it has this season. Unless they bringing Anika Noni Rose back next year that is for some time of involvement in the storyline.
all kanan does/did was hide like a hoe every season. its safe to say he aint gettin no connect. he gotta die. all he do is hide like a hoe. dre gotta die also. tommy killed ruiz keisha maybe and holly and last lobos link. he askin to go down. tasha and angie both gon rat on tommy. what a dummy.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I'm about to go to the gym so I'll expand later, but the shade from brothas on this show is ridiculous. :snoop:

If nikkas start walking away from this show then black film/tv makers stand virtually no chance:snoop:

Sure it ain't as good as the wire or Sopranos but this IS MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH TO KEEP SUPPORTING:snoop:

Crabs in a barrel man:snoop:

PS------ Nikkas complaining about filler and unnecessary storylines while constantly sucking off Game of Thrones:dead:..........:camby:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm about to go to the gym so I'll expand later, but the shade from brothas on this show is ridiculous. :snoop:

If nikkas start walking away from this show then black film/tv makers stand virtually no chance:snoop:

Sure it ain't as good as the wire or Sopranos but this IS MORE THAN GOOD ENOUGH TO KEEP SUPPORTING:snoop:

PS------ Nikkas complaining about filler and unnecessary storylines while constantly sucking off Game of Thrones:dead:..........:camby:

No its not, this is awful tv.

This is the laffy taffy song of gangster shows/movies.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box

they all c00ns smh