Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
this writing is terrible...and there's absolutely no reason why dre wouldn't have popped 50 by now or told Ghost that hey, that nikka's still alive. He would've been offed by now by dre or setup by dre to get offed by ghost. 50 cent is too arrogant to kill the character off, but it is completely unrealistic and sloppy writing. Honestly, if I were dre, 50 wouldn't even made it out my apartment alive after threatening my child like that. And now I'm supposed to believe that he's rolling around the hood dolo and dre is acting like he's the boogeyman? bytch please

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
this writing is terrible...and there's absolutely no reason why dre wouldn't have popped 50 by now or told Ghost that hey, that nikka's still alive. He would've been offed by now by dre or setup by dre to get offed by ghost. 50 cent is too arrogant to kill the character off, but it is completely unrealistic and sloppy writing. Honestly, if I were dre, 50 wouldn't even made it out my apartment alive after threatening my child like that. And now I'm supposed to believe that he's rolling around the hood dolo and dre is acting like he's the boogeyman? bytch please

50 Cent would have (should have) been dead based on threatening dudes kid like that. I get the feeling these are female writers on this show? :patrice:

This latest episode was filler, nothing really happened it was like a carbon copy of the last one except instead of Tommy killing the cartel homee, he kills Ruiz.

They shoehorned that twist with the rival club and the drugs, but it was classic Ghost :jawalrus:

Overall this season was cool I guess, but I get the feeling they running out of ideas. Hopefully the finale doesn't disappoint :sas2:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Ghost went from a guy killing someone outside his club to being backed down by a club manager for a party list
They've turned down his savage side too much. Dude spends most of the time on the show.

Simping Angie, Getting Barked On By Tommy, Whining To Or About Tasha, or trying to get in good with white people to further his club venture.

I miss the savagery they used to show for him. They need to bring that back.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
They've turned down his savage side too much. Dude spends most of the time on the show.

Simping Angie, Getting Barked On By Tommy, Whining To Or About Tasha, or trying to get in good with white people to further his club venture.

I miss the savagery they used to show for him. They need to bring that back.
He just smoked the Koreans wtf

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Yea, my wife and I just watch this show now and just shyt on it and laugh at the horrible writing every week.

:russ:

I think I'm done after this season as well
amazing how not killing off one character led to an unfortunate series of events and stupid filler storylines and scenes :heh:

how can master chess player Ghost do dumb shyt over and over again :deadmanny: