Power Season 3 (Official Thread)

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
I love how Angie and ghost both got double crossed after having sex with they Exs

Tasha hit Tommy with the quickness and let him know ghost plans :snoop:

But somehow I feel like both will come out on top...

How Mike ain't got rid of the burner yet but he don't know that Lobos right hand is dead so he thinking his life and his daughter life still in danger

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said earlier that I hoped they wouldn't try to resolve everything this season...these nikkas ain't resolving shyt this season :russ:. I thought they would get the Kanan shyt out the way but that's looking like it got legs too. nikka even said he waiting for Milan to fall back, meaning that shyt can go for a while.

Of all the ways they could have made Tariq "break bad", that's what they chose? :mjlol: Coulda had the nikka serve a fiend or steal a car or some shyt. Do you know how many sensors I have had go off when I was leaving a store by mistake? :beli: If these episodes weren't obviously filmed in advance I would swear they are trolling us. 50 sounded like posters in here when he was telling Dre what would happened if Ghost found out that he knew Kanan was alive and had him around his son.

What's Greg gonna do with the new info on Mike? I think he tries to blackmail him into getting Angie and Ghost.

Tommy ain't tryna kill Ghost. He playin the same okey doke that he's had played on him 1000 times.

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Store probably got cameras but is it really worth to press charges over $250 or is it the principle :jbhmm:

what's Kanan end game....to turn Tariq against Ghost and have him try kill him or to make Tariq choose him over Ghost like Shawn did

To corrupt his son and ultimately set
That shyt bothers the fukk outta me too, but I think it's just because Knox is white. :heh:

Angie gotta be the DUMBEST character ever though. I'm trying to figure out how she got so far up the ladder being as clearly stupid and oblivious as she is. Last episode I thought she was planting the phone on Knox, but, nope, this dumb bytch is just carrying the shyt on her person. Knox out here just going through her purse like that, reminds me of when I was paranoid my ex was cheating on me and I would go through her shyt like that at night. :dead: Insecurities, fam. :sadcam:

She aint dumb she giving up the box to keep an eye on Greg. Probably left the phone on purpose in hopes he would find it and use it...problem is he cant divulge the source and she can deny

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Of all the ways they could have made Tariq "break bad", that's what they chose? :mjlol: Coulda had the nikka serve a fiend or steal a car or some shyt. Do you know how many sensors I have had go off when I was leaving a store by mistake? :beli: If these episodes weren't obviously filmed in advance I would swear they are trolling us. 50 sounded like posters in here when he was telling Dre what would happened if Ghost found out they he knew Kanan was alive and had him around his son.

:sas2:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Get your street cred up by stealing from Jimmy Jazz brehs should've stole some timbs instead of them weak ass jordans

They kill Ruiz but the main people that should be dead still walking around

Lala took that bag and dipped she the smartest out of everybody

Greg keeps being the luckiest obsessed idiot stalker in the world. "We can get you Lobos" nah, I want ghost. "We can get you Milan" nah, I want ghost. "We can get you the head of all of this shyt, make you a goddamned hero for life" nah I want ghost, he fukked my bytch and I loooooooooved her :mjcry:
Did I miss something? How do you know Lala took it and not that they killed her? I could have missed it since I saw it earlier this morning but what leads you to believe that?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Pretty good episode :ehh:

I was happy for about 2.5 minutes after Ghost smashed Chocolate Goddess Tasha. I thought all was right with the world..

And then this bytch went and DIMED OUT GHOST!?!!?! WTF kind of sense does that make:mindblown: I was thinking if they were going to go that route they should've been stronger with how threatened Tasha feels by Milan, she JUST got through talking about how she was wrong not to trust Ghost and how he proved himself right and then she doubts his cunning and intelligence AGAIN and fukks up a fool proof plan by getting stupid ass emotional Tommy involved??! I know she was afraid about what might've happened to Keisha, but naw. bytch if you riding with Ghost with RIDE with Ghost, you don't go fukking up plans and shyt:camby:

50 Cent is probably just like Kanaan in real life. I can imagine this nikka currupting young kids to sip lean and steal shoes out of stores. :russ:

Angela think she playing the game by giving up the box, but Greg ain't p*ssywhipped no more. I can only imagine how having your entire life ruined and getting shot in the chest would make a guy have a simp wake up call:mjlol:

Andre is stupid as hell. Ain't no way this dude in any type of "real" life situation wouldn't have offed Kanaan the first chance he got. This dude is down to dump any dead body in the Tri-state area but can't cap a nikka that threatened his daughter :heh:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Store probably got cameras but is it really worth to press charges over $250 or is it the principle :jbhmm:

what's Kanan end game....to turn Tariq against Ghost and have him try kill him or to make Tariq choose him over Ghost like Shawn did
I think that's how Ghost will find out Kanan is still alive. He'll see Tariq on the security camera sitting next to Kanan and have the :ohhh: face for a minute.

Edit: The FBI can't pin Lobos's death on Ghost if no one ever mentions the words James or St. Patrick right?